Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Remove Kms-r@1n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kekela

Downloaded
57.5 GB
Uploaded
71.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello.

How do I delete/uninstall KMS-R@1n? It's causing Microsoft Software Protection Service to work constantly on my CPU for 10-15%. I tried disabling the Microsoft Software Protection Service but then the Office 2016 has license problems. So, how to delete it's every component? Is it only the 3 files in C:\\Windows ? I know it's not a virus, it's a false positive, but I'm running it on laptop and it heats up because of that and I wanna get rid of it.
Please help :)

P.S. I installed Rains preactivated windows 10, and the KMS Medicines is not in the control panels uninstall programs.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Take a look here and Proceed at your own judgement and risk.. You seem to be more than Knowledgeable..

LiveFreeDead

Uploader
Windows Modifier
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
19.6 GB
Uploaded
98 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
3 (5)
Member for 9 years
The best thing to do is open Windows Defender, in the threat section add it as an allowed thing, or manually add an excluded folder (may require powershell command if can't find a GUI method in your version of Defender).
fix.ps1:
Code:
Add-MpPreference -ExclusionPath C:\Windows\[email protected]
If you then run this as Administator from Powershell it will exclude it from being scanned ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.