Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Remote Desktop Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

vudev205

Downloaded
943.1 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello everybody!
I have installed Windows 10 Super Lite version by FBConan but my version doesn't have Remote Desktop Connection app and i tried to install but it doesn't work. So now what do I have to do to be able to install and run it?. Thank you everyone for reading!

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@vudev205 You might want to place your question in the thread you got the file from, there the uploader might be able to help you.

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
As Vdogeek wisely said, it's better to ask on the thread so the uploader can answer but I don't think you should keep your hopes high. The problem is that we don't know if the services and dependencies were simply stopped, disabled or removed and after a point, it becomes trial and error. For example, you need to check one by one the related services to see if they are there, and also started and working (RDP, RPC, and so on).

In the future, I would also advise you to read the descriptions for what is disabled or not, and if not sure, ask before downloading, but as a general rule, expect in lite builds that most things are removed, hence the lite in their name.

Best of luck.

(For mods/admins, I think this should be moved to help/request and close as no answer can really be given?)

Status
Not open for further replies.