Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.

apprehensive

Downloaded
221.1 GB
Uploaded
284.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Man, I really do not understand this ratio business. !! I have not downloaded for quite a while and yet it is said my ratio is decreasing !!

Mr. Spacely

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11435 (11435)
Member for 8 years
It is a warning. You are at .41 ratio, and minimum is .40. Start seeding all your inactive torrents asap.

Baronstragen

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
@apprehensive you have a seed bonus. Click at the top, then click one or both of the following at the bottom.
P1aIgm.jpg

You have 630 bonus points. You can get the 1GB and the 3GB upload credit and improve your ratio.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
Ratio: The Really Simple Guide

To avoid ratio problems:
* Seed everything you have downloaded to earn bonus points and to improve your ratio.

* Download and seed freeleech torrents to earn bonus points and to improve your ratio.

* To maximise seed time, make sure that your torrent client starts seeding automatically whenever your PC or laptop starts.
In qBittorent the option to select is Tools > Options > Behaviour > Start qBittorrent on Windows start up​
In uTorrent it is Options > Preferences > General > Start uTorrent on system startup​

* When you have earned some seed bonus points you can redeem them to get upload credit here:
.​

* Read this for more details:

* For a quick fix you could buy VIP status here:

* Recent changes to the torrent system are here

apprehensive

Downloaded
221.1 GB
Uploaded
284.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
It is a warning. You are at .41 ratio, and minimum is .40. Start seeding all your inactive torrents asap.
Thanks !!
Thanks for your assistance. It will take me some time to understand !!

Thanks for your assistance !! This thing like Afghanistan !! Real complex !!!!!

Baronstragen

Uploader
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Thanks !!

Thanks for your assistance. It will take me some time to understand !!
Keep in mind, sir that the more torrents you have seeding the more bonus points you get per hour. Some people have 6000+ but I don't have a dedicated server so I'm around 50/hour. I have cashed in my credits serveral times. It helps a lot. Some days I leave my computer on overnight to boost my bonus.
Cheers, and good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.