Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked RANSOMWARE ATTACK HELP... All my pics and documents has been changed to .gero & .seto extension and i cannot recover it

Status
Not open for further replies.

sageserene

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Dear All
All my pics and documents has been changed to .gero & .seto extension and i cannot recover it. it was my whole life data and i cannot recover it. If I change the extension it got corrupted please help me i beg i have no other way to restore it. After the attack i reinstall the windows and i cannot do anythying

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello i did google the extension names for ransomware you gave & many solutions popup to atleast first remove the ransomware which is currently active on those systems.. I have pm you the link as outside links are not allowed.. The difficult task here is to get those encrypted files decrypted for that you have to pay the ransom not exactly a choice or run over the decryption tools offered by the antivirus or last solution try your luck with recovery programs or such..

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Answer given. There are MANY solutions available on Google. No one here is allowed to post outside links. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.