Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked question regarding vpn's posted here

Status
Not open for further replies.

se7engz

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
has anyone used any of the vpns posted? specifically the vpns w/ pro versions enabled. I am just looking for a solution to keep my ip somewhat private and still able to use p2p. I understand they are not that much and its wiser to just get a subscription but it aint in the wallet this month. I have been getting some emails from my ISP regarding dcma violations and i need to do something about it. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
this forum has been great and the community is extra cool
thank you again

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
There can be no definitive answer. Things, specially with VPNs, are fluid and always change and that applies to most software that part of it is online. What is working now, may not work next month and what is not working now, may get fixed with a future update. The only thing you can do is read the comments, and give it a try yourself.

Keep in mind that even the nature of VPS itself is regional. Some VPNs work better in some locations compared to others so the right answer for me, might not be right for you. Software is "free" here and most VPNs software size is not too much for you to download and test (and don't forget to seed). Do some research on the net about your needs and VPNs and then download and test, if it's not working, uninstall it and try the next one.

I know its not much of help, but at the end, you will end up downloading and trying few of the VPNs anyway :)

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,398.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Cyler is right.
VPNs are not working forever one day it will stop working and you will need to try a newer version or another VPN.
But don't forget that using VPN your IP will be shared with other members IPs so you will be found with multiple accounts and you are in danger to be banned.
You can use VPN for your torrent client or for another site that it is blocked in your country but not for Team Os. VPNs are not allowed read the rules and you will see it.

se7engz

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
ok understood thank you guys ... im in need of a vpn and i was wondering how the programs that get posted on here work, thats all...if they were against the rules how can people post them in the web tools section? there are plenty of them available to download right now...ive tried a few but all did not work how I need mine to. The VPN would only be for torrenting and streaming purposes at home. I would not dare make multiple accounts and risk getting banned.

p.s. whats the advantage to using multiple accounts on here anyway?

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
It might be better to use offline torrenting, seedbox, debrid services etc . Some can be good value if you get them on offer. Alternatively, you can even get a virtual private server for cheap now and use it for torrenting, cloud storage, vpn, dns server etc. Less than ten euro a month can get you a very good server. It's getting to the situation where we will all need some form of airlock between our personal machines and the internet. As the others have said, VPNs are all hit and miss and rarely worth the money. If what your are interested in is movies and tv then think about using android. To put it in such a way as to not break rules, you can get apps that have been given treatment and allow access to all sorts of entertainment. Some searching here through the apps might give you alternative ideas. Another advantage to using android is that it is easy to stream to or through your TV.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
ok understood thank you guys ... im in need of a vpn and i was wondering how the programs that get posted on here work, thats all...if they were against the rules how can people post them in the web tools section? there are plenty of them available to download right now...ive tried a few but all did not work how I need mine to. The VPN would only be for torrenting and streaming purposes at home. I would not dare make multiple accounts and risk getting banned.

p.s. whats the advantage to using multiple accounts on here anyway?
A short explanation of the "no VPN" rule

Status
Not open for further replies.