Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct qBittorrent 4.1.8 (32 & 64 bit)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11480 (11480)
Member for 8 years
Ed68m.png

4m94Q.png

An advanced and multi-platform BitTorrent client with a nice Qt user interface as well as a Web UI for remote control and an integrated search engine. qBittorrent aims to meet the needs of most users while using as little CPU and memory as possible.

4Lycq.png

EdwFR.png

4m7yj.png

EdWGQ.png

4Fv8v.jpg

4mzDH.png

AJoVv.png

4mQ7W.png

Archive size: 41,72 MB

4mZqh.png

Extract from archive and run installer based
on version you want to install (32 or 64 bit)

4m2FV.png

1000% virus free (downloaded from original site)

4LrBn.png

4mx8o.png

cillerbin

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
191.5 GB
Uploaded
38.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!:clap::clap::rofl::rofl:

azertyuiop

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
282.5 GB
Uploaded
25.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much @Iceman96

I would like to know what the best settings are with qBitorrent. I use socks5 as a proxy, I get an excellent download speed (higher than uTorrent) however in upload it is very low and I don't understand why. uTorrent is very good in upload.
couldn't we open a topic with subject " optimum Torrent setting " according for each Torrent client used ?
Maybe this subject has already been covered, I admit I didn't look. And if this long question is not appropriate, I will edit and delete it

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11480 (11480)
Member for 8 years

I would like to know what the best settings are with qBitorrent. I use socks5 as a proxy, I get an excellent download speed (higher than uTorrent) however in upload it is very low and I don't understand why. uTorrent is very good in upload.
couldn't we open a topic with subject " optimum Torrent setting " according for each Torrent client used ?
Maybe this subject has already been covered, I admit I didn't look. And if this long question is not appropriate, I will edit and delete it

You can use setting like when you are fixing your ratio, limiting download speed and make upload faster :) other then that I don't know :(

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
You can use setting like when you are fixing your ratio, limiting download speed and make upload faster :) other then that I don't know :(
You can try with Azureus U/L settings calculator to optimize your speeds but before that use some of the online tools to test upload speed of your connections! Use the average upload speed and input in the calculator then follow the calculation!

ktm-rc8r

Downloaded
164.5 GB
Uploaded
20.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years

I have the same problem. Download is Ok. My upload speed jumps ...from low to high and the other way round. i never have few seconds the same upload speed. I searched the web about good seetings for a 1G connection but i think no one will give me good tips about.
That sucks me a lot.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11480 (11480)
Member for 8 years

I have the same problem. Download is Ok. My upload speed jumps ...from low to high and the other way round. i never have few seconds the same upload speed. I searched the web about good seetings for a 1G connection but i think no one will give me good tips about.
That sucks me a lot.
Read here. Same applies to Qbitorrent. Just different UI. Also don't hide behind proxy... >>

ktm-rc8r

Downloaded
164.5 GB
Uploaded
20.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thx..its not the same but its almost similar.

for example...i dont have the point 'net discoverable' in qbittorrent or i cant find them.

I've saw this but the upload is still 'jumping' from Paris to New York and back :)

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11480 (11480)
Member for 8 years
thx..its not the same but its almost similar.

for example...i dont have the point 'net discoverable' in qbittorrent or i cant find them.

I've saw this but the upload is still 'jumping' from Paris to New York and back :)

Then take a ride and enjoj the trip ?

jeizlacson

Downloaded
19.4 GB
Uploaded
7.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
:ds: thanks for this