Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct [PreRegistered & Portable] mIRC v7.69 - ✨ TeamOS / goswami99 ✨

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
QKEAFd.png

mIRC is a social platform that uses the Internet Relay Chat (IRC) protocol. Its main purpose is to create a virtual connection between users all over the world, who can communicate via its chat capabilities. In addition, it also features a scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.

This version has treatment already applied and is portable. If you want to register the software in your own name check out - https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/mirc-v7-69-custom-registration-Medicines-Medicines.184964/

Created for friend @kittrie. Thanks to DrZero for originally sharing the fully treated portable version :D
QKmt4A.png

Buddy lists, file transfers, multi-server connections, IPv6, SSL encryption, proxy support, UTF-8 display, UPnP, customizable sounds, spoken messages, tray notifications, message logging, and more...
QKmW7R.png

• Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
  • Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
QKmbqe.png

QKEdXA.png

QKmEbU.png

It is pre-registered to the name DrZero. If you require a Medicines to get your own name registered let me know :)
QKmNyn.png

Deal with caution. Even though I've tested it in a VPS and it works, and they could be false positives (self-extracting portable, network access, overlay on startup etc etc).

QKE0FR.png

QKmp8q.png

Last edited:

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this legendary app.

kittrie

Downloaded
29.2 GB
Uploaded
174.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this legendary app.
I just asked for it and @goswami99 helped out immediately - thanx a LOT friend :h:

I know many people have never even heard of mirc, but it's till a great source of data and great for chatting, etc. Like I still use Soulseek for music, e-books and a lot of other stuff, it's just the best.

#hint if you're interested in ebooks, use undernet.net, #bookz.
Every book you ever sought out is there, incredible.

thank again !!

p.s. if it's not a bit problem, a Medicines would be nices too. thanx in advance :h:

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I know mIRc app. This app can be chit chat and play games.

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
I just asked for it and @goswami99 helped out immediately - thanx a LOT friend :h:

I know many people have never even heard of mirc, but it's till a great source of data and great for chatting, etc. Like I still use Soulseek for music, e-books and a lot of other stuff, it's just the best.

#hint if you're interested in ebooks, use undernet.net, #bookz.
Every book you ever sought out is there, incredible.

thank again !!
I personally use HexChat since it runs on linux, but I do agree that IRC is still awesome :)
Thank you for the ebook channel recommendation!

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
I have edited the thread to include a screenshot from my VPS, upon monitoring services I believe the malicious tags are false positives

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
@kittrie just saw your edit, the Medicines unfortunately triggers more engines on virustotal than this one. I have confirmed that it works flawlessly on my VPS, but still there's the question if these are just false positives or something more malicious. I will try to look for a better version, or do some analysis using any.run etc (since I don't do reverse engineering :p)

It's quite late here, I will make a thread and let you know tomorrow :)

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Teeny bit happy that I'm not the only dinosaur who still has use for this...:p

Oh boy that was fast, I guess Gdrive doesn't like the file. No matter, mediafire still working. Thanks a lot for sharing! :h:

goswami99

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
41.2 GB
Uploaded
758.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
25 (26)
Member for 7 years
@Feiyan Thanks for letting me know about the dead link... I've added a Mega.nz link, don't think it will be taken down :)

Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
205.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Been years since i used this app, Thanks for the update