Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Plasticity - CAD for artists

Sherry Jandu

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
660.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years

In the world of 3D modeling and computer-aided design (CAD), having access to a versatile and user-friendly software program is essential. Plasticity is an impressive 3D modeling and CAD program that offers a range of features and tools to bring your creative visions to life.

Overview of Plasticity​

Plasticity is an advanced 3D modeling and CAD program that empowers designers, architects, engineers, and artists to create stunning 3D models and renderings. With its intuitive interface and powerful toolset, Plasticity caters to beginners and professionals in the field.

Key Features of Plasticity​

Intuitive Interface​

Plasticity's user-friendly interface ensures a smooth and seamless workflow, allowing users to focus on their designs without being overwhelmed by complex menus and options.

Versatile Modeling Tools​

The software offers a comprehensive set of modeling tools, including extrusion, boolean operations, and mesh editing. These tools enable users to create intricate shapes and structures precisely and efficiently.

Realistic Rendering​

Plasticity provides advanced rendering capabilities, allowing users to produce photorealistic images of their designs. Users can showcase their creations with natural materials, lighting, and textures.

Parametric Design​

Plasticity supports parametric modeling, enabling users to create easily adjustable and flexible designs. This feature proves especially useful when iterating and making modifications to designs.

Integration with 3D Printing​

Plasticity seamlessly integrates with 3D printing workflows, allowing users to export their models in various file formats compatible with popular 3D printers. This streamlines the prototyping and manufacturing process.

System Requirements for Windows​

• Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
  • Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent (or higher)
  • RAM: 8GB or higher
  • Graphics Card: Dedicated GPU with at least 4GB VRAM
  • Storage: Minimum of 10GB available space
  • Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080 or higher
  • Internet Connection: Required for software activation and updates

Conclusion​

Plasticity is a robust 3D modeling and CAD program that offers a wide range of features and tools to create stunning designs. With its user-friendly interface, versatile modeling tools, realistic rendering capabilities, and integration with 3D Printing, Plasticity provides an all-in-one solution for designers and professionals in various industries. Whether you are an architect, engineer, or artist, Plasticity's powerful features and intuitive workflow make it an excellent choice for bringing your creative ideas to life. Install Plasticity on your Windows system today and unlock the full potential of your 3D modeling and CAD projects.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry Jandu

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
660.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Please check is it okay now? Thanks for guidance.

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

Sherry Jandu

Your link look like but need to be link to image

QqXVFc.jpeg

so take link for BBCode /look at image below/ and put in Your post directly like " img]https://lookimg.com/images/2023/06/05/Q0yMAD.png[/img ...| with brackets [ ] at beginning and end...

Like on this image >> <<

Last edited:

Sherry Jandu

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
660.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
when i try to "inset image" i get error: image cannot be loaded from the passed link.
So i inset link instead of pasting image. I follow excatly you said :-

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Sherry Jandu this thread is having something less ...
where is how to install and the meds ...
when you do NOT have read it how to do then read this now here https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/rules-and-guidance-for-uploading.186266/
it should be in every thread that is uploaded ...
we ALL KNOW THAT it is even in the rules on how to make a thread and upload !!

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,365.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years

Sherry Jandu

You have scanned the .exe file not the folder.
Scan the folder and give more virus scan results of the folder to us.

Sherry Jandu

Downloaded
36.7 GB
Uploaded
660.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
how can i delete this post?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years

Sherry Jandu

You have scanned the .exe file not the folder.
Scan the folder and give more virus scan results of the folder to us.
Sherry has the correct virus report. There is no folder and the installation is only an exe. please don't jump to conclusions.
how can i delete this post?
Dont give up. Just so you understand and I do realize that it's your first time, every thread needs to have some basic things.

1. ✅ The name, some screenshots, and a clear description of what the software is, so people can see if they are interested
2. ✅ A virus scan result
3. ❌ Installation instructions for those of us who are not very knowledgeable on how to install software and/or if there is a need for any additional steps
4. ✅ The links for people to download

You have done 3 out of 4 steps fine, (tho we could use a couple of extra screenshots) so all you need to add is some simple instructions on how to install. For example: "Just run the exe, it's the full version" or "After Install you will find this file in this folder, and copy it in that folder"
If you like check some other threads on how they are made just to get ideas.
It's ok if you don't get it right on the first try, just focus and try again.

As Einstein said "Show me a person who claims they never made a mistake, and I will show you a person that never tried anything"

Great job otherwise and thank you for the upload. If you have any more questions about the thread let us know.

Last edited:

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
@Sherry Jandu nice post, but I updated your virus total, as it was showing just setup not Plasticity-1.1.0.Setup.zip

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The installation asks for a Serial/Token. You must include that otherwise it's only a 30-day trial.

dode513

Downloaded
252.9 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello, Amazing find ! Do you know something about a newer version ?
Congrats on your first upload !