Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Planning to sell my Laptop, want the OS to look authentic without Activation folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sachb

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
76.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I need to know if it's possible to install Windows live and pre activated without the activation folder, as this laptop is going to a buyer, and I want it to look authentic, so that when he boots the computer, he doesn't see the authenticator folder or any other things. Please help

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
Authenticator folder?????
Other things?????

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
There is such a thing that is called honor among thieves. What we do here, sharing software for free that you otherwise have to buy, is not exactly legal, but selling it as original and for a price is something we will not help anyone to do, and I consider it a very low thing to even consider doing. Just so you know, it's not just the Medicines, we actually show that the OS is NOT an original Windows with 100 other ways and eventually you will get caught if you try to sell it as original.

My suggestion is to tell the buyer it's not an original OS, but it is a better custom version for free, don't charge money for it, and if he wants to buy an original one, so be it, or buy one yourself, plenty of cheap offers out there.

Last edited:

Panther

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.5 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Low. Guess the row was long when morals were handed out ...

Sachb

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
76.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
There is such a thing that is called honor among thieves. What we do here, sharing software for free that you otherwise have to buy, is not exactly legal, but selling it as original and for a price is something we will not help anyone to do, and I consider it a very low thing to even consider doing. Just so you know, it's not just the Medicines, we actually show that the OS is NOT an original Windows with 100 other ways and eventually you will get caught if you try to sell it as original.

My suggestion is to tell the buyer it's not an original OS, but it is a better custom version for free, don't charge money for it, and if he wants to buy an original one, so be it, or buy one yourself, plenty of cheap offers out there.
I'm just selling the laptop, not OS alone.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I'm just selling the laptop, not OS alone.
You are making it worse dude... or do you think we don't know how things work?
You will sell the laptop at a higher price because you will try to fool the person that the laptop (supposedly) has an ORIGINAL OS. Otherwise, you would not care to pass it as an authentic OS.
Please stop the crap and be honest with the person. He will find out one way or another, sooner or later. Maybe not himself, but I'm sure a friend of his will. Or he will try to log in to MS and will find out from there.

Sachb

Downloaded
48.1 GB
Uploaded
76.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
You are making it worse dude... or do you think we don't know how things work?
You will sell the laptop at a higher price because you will try to fool the person that the laptop (supposedly) has an ORIGINAL OS. Otherwise, you would not care to pass it as an authentic OS.
Please stop the crap and be honest with the person. He will find out one way or another, sooner or later. Maybe not himself, but I'm sure a friend of his will. Or he will try to log in to MS and will find out from there.
Good idea, since you mentioned it, this laptop originally came with a Chinese Windows 11, and I installed Windows 11 Pro on it. The Original OS would be useless to him anyways unless he knew Chinese.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Language can change in any version of Windows... Anyways will close this cause it leads nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.