Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Photoshop version that wont break

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar110

Downloaded
86.3 GB
Uploaded
211.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hi, I'm a basic photoshop user and a fairly basic windows user.... so i was wondering if there is a version of photoshop i can get that wont eventualy stop working because of Adobes' security/licensing measures. All the versions i get pretty much stop working sooner or later. Yes i follow the instructions and block the in the firewall but i'm guessing adobe are just so hot on stoping me.

I dont need the latest and gratest version, like I said, i'm a fairly basic user but it would be great if someone could point me in the direction of a stable/safe ish version...

thank you!
A

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
try using adobe photoshop cs6

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I assume photoshop stops working cause you are trying to upgrade or try to use online features like the ones adobe cloud offers? or maybe you are not following the activation steps right? If so, it's simple. Stop upgrading. That is sadly the bad side of the "free" software we share here. Speaking from personal experience even photoshop which is 2-3 years old still works for me. I have Adobe Photoshop Version: 23.3 on my other PC which is almost a year old (April 2022) as well s a 2019 version on an older PC and the 2023 v24.0 on my workstation and all 3 work fine. The last 2 both have neural filters active.

If you want newer versions, you have to remove the old ones and install the new ones you get from here.

If you think the above is not the issue, you need to give us more details and perhaps we can help more but I don't think photoshop in general has issues deactivating on its own.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@ar110 or friend @Cyler is correct :)
why do i say that because i use / have here on my rig 5 different adobe photoshops and they are ALL working great :)
Take A Look here :

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I never faced issues with Photoshop so far but sometimes what I do is that I use a virtual machine to run certain apps. In case the app fails for any reasons I just restore a clean VM from the backup.

rajapss

Downloaded
133.8 GB
Uploaded
101.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@ar110 My sincere advice is use portable versions.That too older versions like CS6 etc. New versions are too robust and included lot of Artificial intelligence stuff. Which they call it as 'Adobe Sensei' More over, it depends upon your requirement and skills. Good luck!!

chuvsinside0

Downloaded
34.2 GB
Uploaded
48.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
got my update adobe v24 but when i open some pictures to edit. it automatically close i already block the ps in firewall.

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
882.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
alwaya use photoshop CC version like Adobe Photoshop CC 2018

Richard_dn

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
696.6 GB
Uploaded
14 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I never faced issues with Photoshop so far but sometimes what I do is that I use a virtual machine to run certain apps. In case the app fails for any reasons I just restore a clean VM from the backup.
Photoshop in vm would be slow

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I generally find video editors slow in VM but never faced issues with PS. It also depends upon your host machine config and how much you allot or can allot to a VM.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years