Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Pc Wont Detect My Usb

Status
Not open for further replies.

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i have my new i5 7500
prime b250m-k
hyperx 2 stick 4g 2133 mhz
cougar rs 650 watts
gtx 650(old)
case old atx
os was newly installed(w7 bluecore found also here)
when i was about to transfer all the drivers through my usb so i can install all the drivers needed it seems it cant detect my usb at all, tried all ports(back and front) but nothing happens. not sure if the problem is with the os, currently dling windows 10 now

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
go to computer properties, device manager and check if you have Universal Serial bus controllers installed .

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
go to computer properties, device manager and check if you have Universal Serial bus controllers installed .
it's not installed, the thing is im about to transfer the motherboards driver through usb.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Can you not get the driver online for that for the time being...then perhaps the PC will recognize the usb for the remaining drivers?

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@kulapoXD Buddy u would have got a Cd with your Motherboard i guess.. If yes than use it to install your drivers from there or else download your motherboard drivers from manufactures website & burn them into a Cd & install.. it would be the best way available for u i guess.
& if all this doesnt work for you i guess a clean install of Windows with already included usb 3.0 drivers which is common nowadays u can search it though anywhere.Hope it helps you.

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can you not get the driver online for that for the time being...then perhaps the PC will recognize the usb for the remaining drivers?
hope i can, cant connect to internet cuz driver(ethernet/lan) is not also installed

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Can you not transfer drivers to a disc and use that? I mean of course if you have another computer?

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@kulapoXD Buddy u would have got a Cd with your Motherboard i guess.. If yes than use it to install your drivers from there or else download your motherboard drivers from manufactures website & burn them into a Cd & install.. it would be the best way available for u i guess.
& if all this doesnt work for you i guess a clean install of Windows with already included usb 3.0 drivers which is common nowadays u can search it though anywhere.Hope it helps you.
i dont have cd/dvd writer, i guess my only option is clean install of windows. THANK YOU for the idea!

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Can you not transfer drivers to a disc and use that? I mean of course if you have another computer?
i dont have cd/dvd writers :'(

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Some one with way more knowledge should be able to help further, Sorry :(

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Some one with way more knowledge should be able to help further, Sorry :(
Thank you for you suggestions. Have a nice day!

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I wonder if installing at boot-up would work...Boot from Usb?

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Mahn what if like if say it does boot from usb. You boot hirenboot or windows pe LiveCd & just transfer the drivers in the c drive & just boot up normally goto device manager & manually update drivers from there.. It should work i guess. Thanks @vdogeek u gave a possibility..!!
Otherwise i guess clean install it is never faced usb driver issue with any windows strange.-)

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i misread your reply, let me try if it really does work?

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i wonder if it has something to do with the usb i used? i used usb 2.0 to install the os(w7) but the port that i used is 3.0? keyboard and mouse is totally fine wherever i plugged it(2.0/3.0).

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I did see something about that when I googled your problem, and yes that could be your prob.

kulapoXD

Downloaded
28 GB
Uploaded
26.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I did see something about that when I googled your problem, and yes that could be your prob.
ooh, that suxxx, thank you for confirming this!

Apache

Downloaded
154.4 GB
Uploaded
54.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
1st of all - create bootable usb drive with rufus (use Sergei Strelec - many programs for partitioning) - you can use many tools to create partitions... C:, D:, E:.... if you have big enough usb drive - you can add Snappy Driver Installer - then copy SDI to the partition where Windows wouldn't be installed. if you have another usb drive, create bootable version of windows you want to install - use USB 2.0 port for initial installation. when you do successfully install windows - go to other partition - use SDI to install USB, LAN and other drivers.... easy like that! :)

robbo64

Downloaded
65.4 GB
Uploaded
7.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Best bet is complete install of windows again and as somebody else said as you will have all the drivers then what need, unless you have disc what came with motherboard go from there as you should have the lan drivers on that as well others that you may nee as well as mine has all drivers need as got a windows 7 no drivers for lan etc so use disc that came with motherboard for that !!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Thank to all here, to many to mention.. This has went back and forth enough @ ,

It appears you have 2 computers so use the one your on now to fix the other.

First thing google for the right Lan/Ethernet drivers and get the PC online.

Then check "Devise Manager" and see whats got a caution.. Then if needed Start googling one
at a time for drivers you might need or download Sams Drivers or Drivers Pack Solutions from here..

Thread Locked and Complete at this time... Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.