Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct One Commander Pro version 3.41.3.1 + Portable -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
PEHdlc.png

Review
One Commander is a comprehensive and user-friendly file manager for Microsoft Windows with improved functionality, re-imagined user interface and experience of navigating filesystem and manipulating files. The utility makes use of a tree view to organize user's folders, subfolders and files, making sure that user's current location is evident at all times. It supports multiple tabs, allowing user to easily switch between them and access the directories he needs.

Depending on the format of the files, some of them can be previewed inside One Commander, while others can be opened using user's default software. User can create new folders or copy, move, rename, duplicate and delete items from PC, cloud storage or removable drives.

Furthermore, the "Drop List" function helps user bring together files from distinct locations and process them simultaneously, letting user move them to a new directory or copy them. Batch processes are supported, thanks to the "Taskmaster" component, which executes all operations and skips errors or other similar situations, allowing user to deal with them later.

Helpful as it may be, it is quite clear that One Commander is still in its development stage, as it sometimes encounters crashes or freezes, meaning it still requires some work to improve its stability. However, the program proves quite appealing and shows promise for the future, particularly if it continues to resolve through its minor issues and increases its response speed.

• Swiftly browse, copy, move or rename files on your computer;
  • No installation needed;
  • A promising file manager.

System requirements:
Windows 10S is NOT supported;
High-DPI screen recommended (above 96ppi);
Acrylic window effect is supported only in Windows 10, but Mica window effect is available in Windows 11 (may not work in some Insider builds).
Microsoft .NET 4.8 framework.

Install notes:
1. Extract the archive and run the executable file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

PEHGg3.png

PEH0Jz.png

PEHM6M.png

PEHYsv.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to DrZero, who shared the serial number with us!

Since all Medicines etc. can cause Alerts and Infections. Use at your own Risk...
Uploaders and TeamOS is in No way responsible...
Also read the comments and feedback...
If members have given Negative feedback more than once, why would you download? WHY?

File: kg.exe
12/70
MD5: 69c15c6773f7d0f57d373b15454ded9d
SHA1: 352858cc9b9528d99e345f8b51d1f5a55c12f572
SHA256: 5e44024588152dc3e8ecc5afcfb011a6e420715e79761897e9342e79788bf357

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 3.41.3.1 (Size: 100.40 MB):

Last edited by a moderator:

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for this share

scorpionz

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
153.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Which one better? Compared to xyplorer?

I'm looking for another alternative.

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Which one better? Compared to xyplorer?

I'm looking for another alternative.
Like you, I'm always testing alternatives to Windows Explorer too. Q-Dir was my favorite for a loooooong time...lol. Free, simple, and the configuration of 1, 2, 3, or 4 panes of file browsing can't be beaten. Directory Opus is my second fave. I'm going to give One Commander another shot. I tried it years ago and not for long. What's funny is when I was still running Win10, Clover Explorer became what I used almost always. Since I'm on Win11 now, I had to switch to standard file explorer with QtTabBar. so far so good. Did you ever decide which you liked better between this and XYPlorer?

@Mirkec - Thanks for the upload

scorpionz

Downloaded
37.6 GB
Uploaded
153.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Like you, I'm always testing alternatives to Windows Explorer too. Q-Dir was my favorite for a loooooong time...lol. Free, simple, and the configuration of 1, 2, 3, or 4 panes of file browsing can't be beaten. Directory Opus is my second fave. I'm going to give One Commander another shot. I tried it years ago and not for long. What's funny is when I was still running Win10, Clover Explorer became what I used almost always. Since I'm on Win11 now, I had to switch to standard file explorer with QtTabBar. so far so good. Did you ever decide which you liked better between this and XYPlorer?

@Mirkec - Thanks for the upload
Noted.

I'll try it soon.

I haven't try it yet. Thanks for your info.

fkhameron

Downloaded
379 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 months
I was looking for this software, thanks