Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Problem on Power On Win 11 Wifi is off and its on Airplane mode

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Win 11 23H2 22631.3374 updated - TeamOS download
when PowerOn machine by default its on Airplane mode ... i have to manually turn-on Wifi. how to resolve this problem?
please help.
regards

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
It can be one of the 2 but do try both.

A. Go to the device manager and on your network adapter, go to properties, find the Power Management tab, and uncheck " Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
B. Power Options > Change plan settings and Click Change advanced power settings. Under Wireless Adapter Settings > Power Saving Mode > Set to Maximum Performance.

If the above won't work, we will have to dig deeper.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

A. Go to the device manager and on your network adapter, go to properties, find the Power Management tab, and uncheck " Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
B. Power Options > Change plan settings and Click Change advanced power settings. Under Wireless Adapter Settings > Power Saving Mode > Set to Maximum Performance.

thanks @Cyler for guidance, please give me some time, atm am busy at client.
regards

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

failed to found first option, there is no Power Management tab in properties of network adapter.

second option under Power Saving mode there are 2 options,
On battery: Medium Power Saving
Plugged In: Maximum Performance

please advise.
regards

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Ok, now this is going to be fun.

Fun Fact
Modern computers and laptops support modern standby and the OS (Windows 10, 11,) will enable it when present and supported by the PC Bios. The reason you don't see the Power management under network adapters is that when your computer is running in modern standby mode (S0 sleep mode) it no longer applies in that mode for those particular devices. You will have to force your OS to run in legacy standby (S3 sleep mode) for the option to reappear for network adapters.

Your current network adapter and its drivers and/or firmware may simply have issues with modern standby or it may even be defective. This leaves two solutions.
1. Obtain a replacement adapter/driver that functions properly in modern standby
2. Force your computer to function in legacy standby mode (S3)

Upon restart the power management tab for network devices will reappear.

Execute the following reg commands from an elevated command prompt to modify OS behavior or open regedit and navigate to the keys shown below.

To Disable Modern Standby (Forcing legacy standby S3)
reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power /v PlatformAoAcOverride /t REG_DWORD /d 0

To revert to Modern Standby (S0 Low Power idle)
reg delete "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power" /v PlatformAoAcOverride /f

Additionally, you can set s3 sleep mode from your bios and I think you wont need to do any changes to your OS.

Best of luck and let me know how it goes.

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Ok, now this is going to be fun.

Fun Fact
Modern computers and laptops support modern standby and the OS (Windows 10, 11,) will enable it when present and supported by the PC Bios. The reason you don't see the Power management under network adapters is that when your computer is running in modern standby mode (S0 sleep mode) it no longer applies in that mode for those particular devices. You will have to force your OS to run in legacy standby (S3 sleep mode) for the option to reappear for network adapters.

Your current network adapter and its drivers and/or firmware may simply have issues with modern standby or it may even be defective. This leaves two solutions.
1. Obtain a replacement adapter/driver that functions properly in modern standby
2. Force your computer to function in legacy standby mode (S3)

Upon restart the power management tab for network devices will reappear.

Execute the following reg commands from an elevated command prompt to modify OS behavior or open regedit and navigate to the keys shown below.

To Disable Modern Standby (Forcing legacy standby S3)
reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power /v PlatformAoAcOverride /t REG_DWORD /d 0

To revert to Modern Standby (S0 Low Power idle)
reg delete "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power" /v PlatformAoAcOverride /f

Additionally, you can set s3 sleep mode from your bios and I think you wont need to do any changes to your OS.

Best of luck and let me know how it goes.
thank you again @Cyler for you act of kindness :)
i opened cmd as Administrator, copy & paste the first reg command by you, execute it and restart machine. after around 15-20 seconds of restart, i checked for power management tab in network device properties but there is only 1 tab named General, under this tab only 1 entry appears with icon which is Network Adapters and nothing else, and this entry is not clickable but i tried click it too and nothing happened.
i checked bios but failed to found such option or i failed to understand it? i can't take risk of it.
regards