Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Office 2019 Sign in required Issue

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi Guys, Anyone facing this issue, sign in required to save the changes and we can't upload or download your changes because your cached credentials have expired

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
This should have been posted on Thread where you downloaded it .. Im going to see if you downloaded here..

I would suggest uninstalled and find office 2016

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I tried but still facing the same issue with 2016 also

Marbles

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
228.3 GB
Uploaded
39.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Is this the same issue as I had for a while?? ... my open application in the office suite (did not matter which app) would have a yellow message at top indicating my version was not genuine and to go get a good one. I found this on an answer site and now I no longer get that message. The message was a nuisance more than anything. Go to he following in the open app, I used office to do it ...

"file/options/Privacy Settings"
Under All Connected Experiences uncheck Enable Connected Experience and restart Office.

Hope this is what you were looking for.

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
51.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
We just updated our MS office with current build
and it has Enable Connected Experience checked or we get limited use of Powerpoint and several other features in Office 2019 version. No notifications. Maybe this updated version will help you as well. Good Luck. :)