Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct O&O Defrag Professional/Server version 24.1 Build 6505 Repack -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
PjEAqt.png

Review
O&O Defrag is a powerful and effective defragmentation application with a user-friendly interface that helps users to optimize their computer performance. The user interface is easy to follow. It has a ribbon bar that displays all possible actions made in O&O, a list of available local drives, and a few tabs: cluster view, history of fragmentation, drive status, jobs, reports, and file status. The cluster view displays the number of clusters arranged graphically as a block. The blocks are shown in prioritized colors - free, compressed, allocated, fragmented, reserved for MFT, system, paging file, locked exclusively, being processed, and folders.

Shadow Copy is a feature that automatically creates copies of files that are currently being used, at regular time intervals. It can be either enabled or disabled. Disk defragmentation can be performed in several ways - Stealth (faster and uses little memory), Space (consolidates data, and further fragmentation is prevented), Complete/Name, Complete/Modified, or Complete/Access (these three methods also reorganize file structure in alphabetical order, or according to the last time when they were modified or accessed).

Furthermore, it is possible to schedule defragmentation (once, or at a regular time interval), so it automatically performs. O&O Defrag Professional Edition can also adapt itself to system load, create a before and after the report, use power management for notebooks, defrag when the screensaver is running, defrag multiple drives simultaneously or individual files and directories, and more.

CPU and memory are either moderately or highly demanded (according to the type of defragmentation) when O&O is performing a task. O&O Defrag Professional Edition is a great piece of software for defragmentation purposes. It improves the boot time and the overall performance of the user's computer.

• "Install & That’s All": After installation, no further settings need to be configured. The program selects and implements the defragmentation method best suited to the system;
  • SOLID/Quick: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, performs a superficial optimization of the SSD, such as erasing the free space. This method is gentler and faster;
  • SOLID/Complete: This method, developed specifically for SSDs, is a thorough optimization of the SSD;
  • ClusterView with SSDs: In order to represent the degree of fragmentation of an SSD, the ClusterView now maps the logical structure of an SSD so that, accordingly, 6 blocks are combined into one;
  • Fragment Filter to identify the most fragmented files on a drive;
  • O&O DiskCleaner;
  • Time View to see which defragmentation activity results in which successful optimization;
  • Easy-to-Use: Ideal for Beginners and Professionals;
  • Even faster system and the program starts;
  • Defragmentation time reduced by up to 40%;
  • Defragmentation of locked files;
  • Lifetime Performance Statistics;
  • Optimizing systems with Thin Provisioning.

New SOLID method
  • By customer request, O&O Software has developed the defragmentation method SOLID in order to offer the user a choice adapted to his or her needs: SOLID/Complete and SOLID/Quick. Both methods sustainably extend the life of the SSD but differ in terms of the duration and protection of the hardware.

O&O DiskCleaner
  • The brand new in-built O&O DiskCleaner searches for and removes temporary and unnecessary files that are taking up memory and increasing fragmentation. O&O DiskCleaner also increases the security of your data, as private content (e.g. Thumbs.db, copies of documents, drafts of emails, Dumps) will no longer be kept as copies in unnecessary system files.

Benefits of a clearly laid out hard disk
  • Whenever it saves data, Windows scatters file fragments all over the hard disk and this slows down access times considerably. Defragmentation reverses this by rearranging data and speeding up access times dramatically. This not only saves the user time, it also reduces wear on hard disks and extends their life expectancy. Defragmentation can even make the difference if you lose important data because chances of full recovery are better on a defragmented disk. Why? After defragmentation, it’s easier for data recovery software such as O&O DiskRecovery to restore files when they’re not scattered across multiple areas of a hard disk.

Automatic background defragmentation
  • Automatic defragmentation can be configured with just three clicks and optimizes your disks behind the scenes with no negative impact on your computer’s performance. You can set O&O Defrag to run defragmentation at a certain level of fragmentation, on particular days of the week, or whenever your screensaver is being used. Defragmentation can be paused and resumed whenever you want because O&O Defrag automatically recognizes where defragmentation was interrupted.

What is new in version 24.1 Build 6505 (Released on February 22, 2021):
  • The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).

Install notes:
1. Run the executable file or command-line interpreter program for silent installation;
2. Enjoy!

Repack features:
Type: 32 &64-bit installation;
Languages: English and Russian;
Activation: key;
Removed: LiveUpdate.

Screenshots:

PjEKyJ.png

PjEBb8.png

PjEg8D.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to KpoJluk, who made and shared the repack version with us!

File: O&O.Defrag.v24.1.6505.exe
06/69
MD5: F96E485E0E4CF0C9215BBBCAB5ED5553
SHA1: C1540CE62656C80CA24E57B40D99A77636C4B8A4
SHA256: E366EDDF12621FF65C67F90AF9EFD78870237716AA8BAC79EFB87B7ACB92B3DC

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 24.1 Build 6505 (Size: 17.57 MB):

WideGlide

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
3.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks, nice share. I have 2 laptops one with an SSD drive. I don't think I'll use this on that but I've been using O&O Defrag on my SATA Drives for years. I's a great program.

saurav1975

Downloaded
31.6 GB
Uploaded
209 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks, nice share. I have 2 laptops one with an SSD drive. I don't think I'll use this on that but I've been using O&O Defrag on my SATA Drives for years. I's a great program.
Majority of the defrag tools have an option to optimize SSD and O&O has it too...tried & tested by me.

colc07

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.5 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Many Thanks @Mirkec for sharing this excellent app :cool:

illusions

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
217 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for sharing this useful software :)

jjustin7869

Downloaded
12.7 GB
Uploaded
78.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
This is what I was needing Thanks Bro :rofl::rofl::rofl::clap::clap:

Brian Johnston

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
363.3 GB
Uploaded
412.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Terrific post - thanks a lot

free2

Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
99.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for the update!

Chronic-os

Downloaded
69.6 GB
Uploaded
169.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Been lookin for something good to optimize/Trim SSD automatically in Win 10, since blackbird-v6 disable the windows auto trim process,
have to do it manually, gonna try this.

Big Thank you Mirkec .

kojoe

Downloaded
574.8 GB
Uploaded
419.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years