Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks Now Ventoy Boots Almost Every iso with my little Trick.....

zuperman

Downloaded
32.2 GB
Uploaded
51.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi parvinder 2018,

In your first explanation you said that you included the "exfat.EFI" file into /EFI/boot/. Could you share this EFI file please cause I looked for it in ventoy archive but didn't found it and I searched google but found "exfat_ia32.EFI" and "exfat_x64.EFI" only and tried to boot some custom win10 but didn't work,

I want to use this methode without converting my ventoy exfat partition into NTFS, or must I convert into NTFS too ?

thank you for your help.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Fri st I Include All "Refind" Drivers

Then Include "A1ive Grub2 " Drivers

Then working Most Of File Systems........

I Also Include Modded Version Of Ventoy ( Try This No Need To Install Drivers)

Link ---https://teamos-hkrg.com/threads/ventoy-1-0-44-modified-version.150412/#post-755338

zuperman

Downloaded
32.2 GB
Uploaded
51.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank you for your reply, will try and see.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
41.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: Thanks for those tips and tricks, .
I don't think I'm confident enough to try them right now,
I need to learn a little about the program Ventoy and maybe
someday, I'll feel confident enough to try it.
Thanks again. :)

RefayaSaad

Uploader
Downloaded
58.3 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
That's some excellent thinking you put there mate. Hell of a job!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Just a suggestion. Kindly write in proper paragraphs, and numbered. Also, kindly do some spell checks before posting. Many will not understand the English that you have constructed in. It is kind of confusing for many.

kekebija1

Downloaded
24.4 GB
Uploaded
192.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this tutorial

But will you please tell us how did you run or boot in running windows......

Please let me know

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this tutorial

But will you please tell us how did you run or boot in running windows......

Please let me know
My 64GB usb got corrupted and no longer accessible due to the above file. Although I think it might just be me, but whoever tries this, please take caution.

For your response, you can run in VM or boot from USB ddvice.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
My 64GB usb got corrupted and no longer accessible due to the above file. Although I think it might just be me, but whoever tries this, please take caution.

I am not sure if this will help you, but I also had a USB drive/stick get corrupted. I was able to repair that stick using Easus Partition Magic 15.8 - it was able to see the drive and 2 partitions on it, when no other program would even recognize the drive. It then let me delete them and rebuild the partition.

Good luck

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
I am not sure if this will help you, but I also had a USB drive/stick get corrupted. I was able to repair that stick using Easus Partition Magic 15.8 - it was able to see the drive and 2 partitions on it, when no other program would even recognize the drive. It then let me delete them and rebuild the partition.

Good luck
My bad luck. The pen drive broke. At least the cover. Now I am trying to figure a way to use it via some usb reader. I sat on it. :-(

But I did try EaseUS. It though showed the drive, it kept saying no drive in the disk. No matter what. I tried in 2 laptops, 4 phones and even with different apps. Let me try with USB Reader, if it helps.

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
My bad luck. The pen drive broke. At least the cover. Now I am trying to figure a way to use it via some usb reader. I sat on it. :-(

But I did try EaseUS. It though showed the drive, it kept saying no drive in the disk. No matter what. I tried in 2 laptops, 4 phones and even with different apps. Let me try with USB Reader, if it helps.

Dont you hate that !! - Thank God these usb sticks are so cheap now.
Well good luck to you mate.

sujatha1983

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
412.1 GB
Uploaded
873.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
nice! thanks for the trick.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years

What..... Thousends of members using this with not a single problem

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
What..... Thousends of members using this with not a single problem
I quoted what I faced. I could have shown you but I no longer can use it anyways.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I quoted what I faced. I could have shown you but I no longer can use it anyways.
Bro how much old yours pendrive ?? Your drive deceted by windows or other os ??? If yours pendrive consider bad sector your drive life cycle is finish ... If not format it with zero format tool maybe yours problem is solved

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Bro how much old yours pendrive ?? Your drive deceted by windows or other os ??? If yours pendrive consider bad sector your drive life cycle is finish ... If not format it with zero format tool maybe yours problem is solved
15 days old. had bought it for use with various OS's I use. Anyways, as I said, I no longer have it. I broke it accidentaly. But before it broke, I tried every way I possibly could, even all the tools I can come up with.

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
15 days old. had bought it for use with various OS's I use. Anyways, as I said, I no longer have it. I broke it accidentaly. But before it broke, I tried every way I possibly could, even all the tools I can come up with.
Ok bro... Download bootice free for windows only go to partition section repartition click in single partition format done...

Paul Ukiya

Downloaded
332.2 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
using ventoy 1.0.52 and I do not know how to follow the instuctions. Like 1st partition mbr and 2nd gpt, how do I do that in ventoy it does not mention setting partition 1 as mbr and 2 as gpt. Does anyone have a more detailed instructions for newbies like me?

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
using ventoy 1.0.52 and I do not know how to follow the instuctions. Like 1st partition mbr and 2nd gpt, how do I do that in ventoy it does not mention setting partition 1 as mbr and 2 as gpt. Does anyone have a more detailed instructions for newbies like me?

Paul Ukiya

Downloaded
332.2 GB
Uploaded
3.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I selected GPT then install, after formated to NTFS and then copy ISO's? is that all? Where can I see that my first partition is MBR and second GPT? Also should I also use 1.0.46 version?