Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked not seeding

Status
Not open for further replies.

man155789

Downloaded
123 GB
Uploaded
142 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello dears
I'm noticing a problem with my uTorrent , last week I downloaded Driver pack solution 25 GB and seeded about 78 GB , unfortunately seeding TeamOS files isn't working as it should be
I tried to use qbittorrent , Flud and lately I'm using uTorrent . can you help touble shooting my issue .
NOTE: I want to help TeamOs community since I have Fiber Connection .

detroitdogg

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
341.2 GB
Uploaded
4.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
often times, there are no peers to seed to. I too have a Fiber connection and many times the torrent will just sit there inactive awaiting someone to download the file. Make sure you keep it there for at least 3 days to avoid a hit and run

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,590 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
man155789 , You Have , just put it back on seed /some of them have leachers/ and collect seed-bonus points

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Please read this, as it has answers to your question. If your problem persists then make a post there as we try to keep all the torrent related issues in one thread.
After reading you will understand that seeding doesn't mean uploading. it means you are ready to give when others request.

On your list of torrents, I don't see the torrent you mention being seeded or even downloaded.

Can you post the link of the thread you downloaded said torrent? Can you also check the number of peers/seeds in the torrents you think you have issues with and maybe post an image?

man155789

Downloaded
123 GB
Uploaded
142 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
often times, there are no peers to seed to. I too have a Fiber connection and many times the torrent will just sit there inactive awaiting someone to download the file. Make sure you keep it there for at least 3 days to avoid a hit and run

I don't care for gifts as much as i care to give others the benefits of my internet connection, because I Know what's the feeling of having a poor connection , because i had fiber 2 years a go .

Please read this, as it has answers to your question. If your problem persists then make a post there as we try to keep all the torrent related issues in one thread.
After reading you will understand that seeding doesn't mean uploading. it means you are ready to give when others request.

On your list of torrents, I don't see the torrent you mention being seeded or even downloaded.

Can you post the link of the thread you downloaded said torrent? Can you also check the number of peers/seeds in the torrents you think you have issues with and maybe post an image?

I managed to open port forwarding so torrent could run , now it's trending finally from pc

Status
Not open for further replies.