Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked not really getting how to seed something after you move it

Status
Not open for further replies.

se7engz

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
so the title basically says it. i want to improve my ratio on a couple trackers and i am having trouble setting up qtorrent to download and then move that to a completed folder all while seeding it. my biggest dilemma is downloading something and im kinda an ocd freak about my downloads folder so i dont keep it cluttered. can you download directly to an external hard drive? and then seed from that HD?

i am working with a lil 60gb laptop so i didnt have a lot of room to keep what i downloaded to seed for a good amount of time. i recently bought a 1TB HD and am still figuring out a system to keep and seed what i download. I have torrents downloading that are too big for my computer and its now at the point to where I have no room left on my computer and need to get it moved over to the external drive to finish downloading. should i just scrap what I got already and just create a new download with my external as the new save destination? are there some programs yall can recommend to help with organizing or an automation program that can move things around once they complete?

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years