Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Not getting full torrent speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wantedxxx

Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Recently i am suffering lower torrent speed. Screenshot given below. It was happening since a month. Its showing exactly 28mbps(Megabit) in task manager and 3mBps(Megabyte) in netlimiter and DU meter. Before that, it was ok with full 3mBps(Megabyte). I tried to find out by myself, tried with other torrent clients but same thing happens.

Please someone help me to solve this problem.

WNWbg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I'd be thrilled with a consistent 2.0mbps connection!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
336 (355)
Member for 10 years
I'd be thrilled with a consistent 2.0mbps connection!
My thoughts exactly.. This is ridiculous to say the least

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.8 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@00Proteus00 wel i wil tell you something here ... i have a High Speed connection that can seed ad 150mb/s but when i download a torrent file or seed one then i get max 15-22mb/s ..
so it is not because the torrent server here , that server is working like it should work :)
this is ad your end , maybe your ISP or they are working on the cables somewhere in your area ...
with other words that is normal :)

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
336 (355)
Member for 10 years
@Wantedxxx I usually get around 2.5 - 3 MB/s download speed. Sometimes it's cut to 1.5 - 2 MB/s when my VPN is running. So I too suspect that the issue is on your end, not here. Check your ISP connection, maybe they are throttling your download speed. Reboot your PC, sometimes that helps. Or you can try rebooting your modem/router by unplugging them for 10 to 30 seconds, then plug them back in. Sometimes that helps too.

In any case, this thread is now closed as plenty of good advice has been given to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.