Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need Help to bypass very simple trialware software Lemonade Stand v.1.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
There is this amazing small but old (2007) game called Lemonade Stand version 1.6

Here is the homepage:
removed

Here is direct download link: removed

even though its old vista software it has very strage trail of you can only use it 5 times

can some help me bypass this limit?

thank you so much in advance... and love all

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
Outside links removed.
Before posting again and making mistakes read the rules again.
As for your request wait

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Outside links removed.
Before posting again and making mistakes read the rules again.
As for your request wait
So sorry man, I knew this rule and still for got it in my excitement of discovering that gem of the game....

please forgive me?

TheHarperdragon

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
920.2 GB
Uploaded
157.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
50 lashes for you at dawn

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
50 lashes for you at dawn
But only if you Medicines that game for me.... anything for the amazing Lemonade Stand

Jerry_Xristos

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
367 (419)
Member for 9 years
But only if you Medicines that game for me.... anything for the amazing Lemonade Stand
Why don't you buy it?
Its only 10$
Just my thought.......................

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
just a suggestion...
you may try registry monitors and see if it writes anything to the registry. if you find the keys delete them.
you will have to test it in a vm so that you can reuse a clean vm if 5 times are over during testing it out

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Why don't you buy it?
Its only 10$
Just my thought.......................
Where I live, a whole family can buy food for a month in under $10 and that is even I have means to make international payment to us bank :(

can't you help me in bypassing its proctections?

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
just a suggestion...
you may try registry monitors and see if it writes anything to the registry. if you find the keys delete them.
you will have to test it in a vm so that you can reuse a clean vm if 5 times are over during testing it out

love this idea but have no idea where to start with this...do you have some tutorials or links that I can follow?

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
to create virtual machine, use VMWare Player (free for non-commercial use)
on virtual Windows OS run RegistryChangesView app (free) available from Nirsoft
Take two snapshots, before running and after running the game and compare the two.
You can use the same tool to take snapshots and also make a comparison between the two
see if you can derive anything from it
some apps use hidden registry settings if so, this won't help but give it a try

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Disclaimer - This method has been tried on Windows 7 in VM. It involves deleting registry keys. This may be dangerous.
While this worked at my end, may not mean it will work for you. Try your luck. Consider buying the full program instead.

Process
1. Download psexec.exe from sysinternals suite
2. Save it under Windows\System32 so that it's there in PATH automatically
3. Run psexec.exe -s -i regedit.exe (ideally cmd.exe should have been started as admin here) (Running regedit.exe through psexe.exe is important)
4. Find for PsvyhcG (the main key on my system turned out to be HKCU\Software\Microsoft\PsvyhcG/jRB2XBwKhY5T6YaUY4M=\QNFCzdy36o0=\HKCBDdFUCA==)
I had to run ProcMon.exe to capture the registry changes.
5. It may be there under HKEY_USERS
6. Delete the Subkey named QNFCzdy36o0= or something similar
The counter should reset back to 5 (at least that's how it happened in my tests). However if this resets your game progress then this may not be useful. In that case try capturing the registry value and setting it back to previous value every time before running the app.

Last edited:
Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Disclaimer - This method has been tried on Windows 7 in VM. It involves deleting registry keys. This may be dangerous.
While this worked at my end, may not mean it will work for you. Try your luck. Consider buying the full program instead.

Process
1. Download psexec.exe from sysinternals suite
2. Save it under Windows\System32 so that it's there in PATH automatically
3. Run psexec.exe -s -i regedit.exe (ideally cmd.exe should have been started as admin here) (Running regedit.exe through psexe.exe is important)
4. Find for PsvyhcG (the main key on my system turned out to be HKCU\Software\Microsoft\PsvyhcG/jRB2XBwKhY5T6YaUY4M=\QNFCzdy36o0=\HKCBDdFUCA==)
I had to run ProcMon.exe to capture the registry changes.
5. It may be there under HKEY_USERS
6. Delete the Subkey named QNFCzdy36o0= or something similar
The counter should reset back to 5 (at least that's how it happened in my tests). However if this resets your game progress then this may not be useful. In that case try capturing the registry value and setting it back to previous value every time before running the app.

Wow just wow, beyond freaking amazing and thank you so so so much for doing all that just for me.... lots of love :) :h:

I will install VM and try and follow the exect process you did to try check

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
:)
Just note that in my testing I am deleting the entire key, but there are several encrypted Values under it. So you can experiment to find out which is the exact value for count. As I mentioned, deleting the whole key could mean starting all over again and you might lose your progress. So further experiment with the main key and it's sub values therein. Have fun.

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
OK..have done bit more checks and I find that the actual VALUE (REG_SZ) that holds the encrypted counter is HKCBDdFUCA==
So if you reset this value to previous Encrypted Value the counter will not increment.
So you can consider exporting the KEY to .reg file, editing it in Notepad and deleting unwanted VALUES and only retain this value.
Every time you run this program, before that push this .reg into the registry and counter will pause. Consider writing a .BAT file to do this.
This might hopefully retain your game progress. I have not played the game thought, so not so sure.

Also note that the registry values are encrypted but do not seem to be hidden, so plain regedit.exe will work. No need of psexec as I mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
11.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
you seem more and more godsend by every passing day :) lots and lots of love :h:

I will have to learn how to make .bat file and the registry

all the stuff you mentioned above is serious tech jargon to me but i am googling everything, going through lots of useless youtube tutorials and and still stuck in nightmare that is VM and getting a windows iso file.... damn linux is so easy to set up.....

anyways thanks miliions and will get to that encrypted file and see the reset.... i will keep bugging you if am stuck hope you dont mind please?

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The only reason I suggested Virtual machine to tryout is that while playing with registry if something goes wrong, your host OS remains protected and safe. You can always recreate a new VM. There are plenty of ISOs of Windows 7 available on this site.
If you are comfortable, you may skip VM and try it out on your main Windows OS where the program is already installed but of course if something goes wrong with registry, you might in worst case end up with a non-bootable system. So take caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.