Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need help please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3n@dxcoder

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi! I`m trying to fix my old Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 but i have problem and i don`t know how to solve this. When i power on my phone i get the yellow triangle and the message "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again" I have Kies but phone won`t connect. I try to Flash using original firmware with odin but fails every time. I really need help. I have Samsung usb drivers on my pc. Odin detect my phone but i just cant find the way to fix the phone!
Thanks!

n3n@dxcoder

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Sill nothing! fails again

chuckens

Downloaded
132.3 GB
Uploaded
4.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Are you sure you have the correct stock rom? Try using Odin 3.09. I had issues before with the lastest Odin.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Reboot to DOWNLOAD mode, connect to PC, run Odin and flash CORRECT ROM, phone will reboot when done and all should be good. Been where you are at MANY times.

Download mode achieved by:

Press and HOLD Vol-Down & Home then Power button. Hold all 3 til phone boots to Download mode.

crescini

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
197.5 GB
Uploaded
3.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 5 years
Flash stock firmware. Works like a charm.

n3n@dxcoder

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I did all that but it stuck flashing after 10 sec. and i get fails. I get original stuck rom , not custom.

Saifuddin200792

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.1 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (3)
Member for 7 years
Best is go to Service center near by you if any re-flash the stock rom

n3n@dxcoder

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Are you sure you have the correct stock rom? Try using Odin 3.09. I had issues before with the lastest Odin.
I will try all version.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Find the correct PIT file for your S2 i9100, use that to repartition the flash drive. Make SURE its the correct one or you will have a pretty little paper weight. In Odin load the PIT in the PIT section, then load the ROM, then flash both at same time

Try to make sure its the OEM Stock ROM as well. Custom ROMS are nice, but you need to go original first before installing custom ROM

n3n@dxcoder

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Try to make sure its the OEM Stock ROM as well. Custom ROMS are nice, but you need to go original first before installing custom ROM
I only used Stock ROM

Find the correct PIT file for your S2 i9100, use that to repartition the flash drive. Make SURE its the correct one or you will have a pretty little paper weight. In Odin load the PIT in the PIT section, then load the ROM, then flash both at same time
Thanks for advice i will try to find

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@n3n@dxcoder , I would certainly start by looking into finding people with same problems (which i googled and found) then I would join some of those forums just to read what helped them with that exact same Phone. This thread has been bouncing a lot in my opinion, from what I read your problem is a firmware download that failed. Not that there is not good help here, but sometimes you can get quicker answers by going to the people which had the exact same problem.

n3n@dxcoder

Downloaded
81.7 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@n3n@dxcoder , I would certainly start by looking into finding people with same problems (which i googled and found) then I would join some of those forums just to read what helped them with that exact same Phone. This thread has been bouncing a lot in my opinion, from what I read your problem is a firmware download that failed. Not that there is not good help here, but sometimes you can get quicker answers by going to the people which had the exact same problem.
I done that but i still have not find the solution. Everything I try it fails :/

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I done that but i still have not find the solution. Everything I try it fails :/
I cant post links, BUT, if you go to google and type in S2 i9100 XDA, you will find what you seek

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@n3n@dxcoder please tell US also when it is repaired , So we can close this thread :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Samsung is 24/7.. This is closed