Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need Help, Low Ratio but Cannot Download Free Leech to Seed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gook Gook

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I am trying to increase my ratio, but after reading the guide to increasing the ratio and other threads, it states to download freeleech torrents and seed.
But unfortunately, I cannot download the freeleech torrent files due to my low ratio.

I have some torrents in my qbittorrent and have been seeding them for some time now but no one is downloading them from me..
What do I do?

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Keep seeding all and gain bonus points or >>>

Gook Gook

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Is there anyway that you can give me a boost so that I can download some freeleech torrents and seed those?

The torrent files that I have, no one seems to be downloading from me...

Thank you for the prompt response.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
@Gook Gook find your downloades [dot]torrent files in the appdata entry is a placeholder which leads to here: C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent.
Try to seed them and increase your ratio and use seed bonus to increase it
Thank you :h:

Gook Gook

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Gook Gook find your downloades [dot]torrent files in the appdata entry is a placeholder which leads to here: C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent.
Try to seed them and increase your ratio and use seed bonus to increase it

I dont have enough seed bonus..
Also I dont use utorrent. I am using qBittorent. I am still seeding the files with teamos-hkrg tracker.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Is there anyway that you can give me a boost so that I can download some freeleech torrents and seed those?

The torrent files that I have, no one seems to be downloading from me...

Thank you for the prompt response.
Go for here

If you seeded any torrent/several torrents for 59 Minutes then they cannot give you any Bonus point.
Keep in mind bonus point may effect to get count after 61 Minutes (60 minutes to 61 between in any Second)
And make sure your Torrent Client configured correct to identify tracker time to time.
Lastly If you use VPN/Proxy then Seeding period cannot identify with Tracker system.
Means it's probably never gonna give you any Bonus point during VPN/Proxy usage.
If you want to make it work then Configure VPN/Proxy to connection+Torrent Client.

Gook Gook

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Go for here

If you seeded any torrent/several torrents for 59 Minutes then they cannot give you any Bonus point.
Keep in mind bonus point may effect to get count after 61 Minutes (60 minutes to 61 between in any Second)
And make sure your Torrent Client configured correct to identify tracker time to time.
Lastly If you use VPN/Proxy then Seeding period cannot identify with Tracker system.
Means it's probably never gonna give you any Bonus point during VPN/Proxy usage.
If you want to make it work then Configure VPN/Proxy to connection+Torrent Client.

I only have 109 bonus seeds. Do you know how to configure the torrent client to identify the tracker like you mentioned?
I want to make sure that my client is configured correctly so I am getting the seed bonus.

Also, I just wanted to ask. Does the seed bonus only count if someone actually downloads from you?
If I continue to seed and no one is downloading from me, does that mean that I dont earn any bonus?

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Also, I just wanted to ask. Does the seed bonus only count if someone actually downloads from you?
If I continue to seed and no one is downloading from me, does that mean that I dont earn any bonus?
It is going too long i think @TheMacGyver

If your are seeding as i mentioned

No need to be downloaded by others
seeding bonus Counts

Look on to the thread and go throughly

hamabe

: It's that time again : 。゚・ (>﹏<) ・゚。
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
435.9 GB
Uploaded
37.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
as long as you are seeding a torrent for 60+ minutes you will get credit for it
when you get to 120 seed bonus, you just need 11 more points to do so
then exchange it to increase ratio

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
as long as you are seeding a torrent for 60+ minutes you will get credit for it
when you get to 120 seed bonus, you just need 11 more points to do so
then exchange it to increase ratio
You are awsome :h: :*
Thank you:h:

Gook Gook

Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you. The seeding continues! Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.