Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Need Help for understanding regarding updating the softwares from TeamOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanER

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
29.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi, I don't know if it's the ideal thread for posting here, my apologies, I have downloadead

4K Video Downloader Plus 1.2.0.0031 Multilingual (x64 x86) *TeamOS*​

now my question is, how do i update it or anyother softwares once the new version is posted on here? Please help. Thanks!

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
My own experience is, if I download a program like the one you did, and it is a "treated" version, I use it til it quits working, due to the fact that updating it breaks the "treatment" (sometimes). When it breaks, I just delete it and download a new one that is current and works.

sid9282

Power User
Downloaded
22.1 GB
Uploaded
4.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
As you know it's activated to its pro version, you can utilize it until a new version is released. When a new version will be released just check enhancements and significant bug fixes that have been implemented. If you find these updates appealing, you can easily uninstall the current version and proceed to install the new version to enjoy the improved experience.

TitanER

Downloaded
1 GB
Uploaded
29.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
As you know it's activated to its pro version, you can utilize it until a new version is released. When a new version will be released just check enhancements and significant bug fixes that have been implemented. If you find these updates appealing, you can easily uninstall the current version and proceed to install the new version to enjoy the improved experience.
Thank You so much for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.