Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked need an automation program organizing media

Status
Not open for further replies.

se7engz

Downloaded
128.7 GB
Uploaded
115.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
so I have been searching for a while now and cant seem to come across anything pertaining to what im thinking. i consume quite a bit of media, anything from movies, tv shows, concerts, etc. and I use torrents to acquire said media.
I use qbtorrent and have tried to utilize the automatic torrent option they have. If you arnt hip to what im talking about its basically the torrent downloads and then its automatically moved to its proper folder the (dot)torrent file can be deleted or moved elsewhere and things stay somewhat organized. I dont end up with a jumble of anykind of torrents in the "downloads" folder. I have been learning more about categories and tags but havent thought of the right system to organize everything.
can anyone help me out in this area?
I figured there would be an automation program that would open torrent file download it move it to its correct folder and then delete after 14 or so days.
Ive also thought maybe i need to research scripts and utilize something like that. I download a lot so its just a pain to always have to rename clean up delete move copy all that just to keep my media collection nice and neat.
One thing someone mentioned on another forum is the "arr"s [sonarr, prowlarr, lidarr] is this a route id want to go?
thanks for reading

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
315.9 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
For me manual way is best. I'm also a qbit user. Download torrent's content directly into the desired category - movies to movies, software to software and so on. Also keep the .torrent files. Why to keep things only 14 days, if everybody will do the same no old (and good) content will be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.