Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Music converter-dBRef-R2022-09-28-Re

Sherminator2345

Banned
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Music converter-dBRef-R2022-09-28-Re
This is an easy to use Music Converter for your music files.
If you need to convert music for your car usb or for any device that supports only speciffic music files,this is a perfect software for you.

dmc-opt.png
dmc-multi-cpu.png

QiWYmE.png

mp3 Converter

Convert mp3, m4a (iTunes & iPod), WMA, WAV, AIFF, AAC, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few.

Batch Convert

large numbers of files with 1 click, filter on mp3 or other file type, filter artist or albums.

High Speed Conversions

Look for a mp3 converter which encodes using all CPU cores simultaneously, get the job done in double quick time.

DSP Effects

process the audio with Volume Normalize, or Sample / Bit Rate Conversion, with over 30 effects dBpoweramp is a fully featured mp3 Converter.

No Malware

Free converters come with a little extra (a spying toolbar, Trojan, malware, or virus), dBpoweramp has never bundled in 20 years, those wanting an mp3 converter, get just that and only that. No Trojan, no malware, no viruses.

Simplicity

dBpoweramp integrates into Windows Explorer, an mp3 converter that is as simple as right clicking on the source file >> Convert To. Popup info tips, Edit ID-Tags are all provided.

Link:

Last edited:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
You have to upload a virus total result image of the program you uploading and not from the direct link.
Read this one more time carefully https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/uplo...u-must-read-this-before-posting.172169/unread
Thread is locked now, contact any of the staff members to unlock it when you are ready to fix it.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Sherminator2345

At your request, I unlocked this almost 4 days ago so that you could fix the virus report.
Do you intend to fix it or shall I delete this thread?

Sherminator2345

Banned
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
@Sherminator2345

At your request, I unlocked this almost 4 days ago so that you could fix the virus report.
Do you intend to fix it or shall I delete this thread?
I changed the link on Virus Total of scanned program file.
Sorry It took me this long I was working 3rd shift all week and I didn't have time or energy for pc.
Hope this is good now.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
254 (262)
Member for 7 years
I changed the link on Virus Total of scanned program file.
Sorry It took me this long I was working 3rd shift all week and I didn't have time or energy for pc.
Hope this is good now.
thank you for fixing it... looks good!

Sherminator2345

Banned
Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
2.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thank you for fixing it... looks good!
Thank you sir,I learned on my mistakes for future uploads. :)