Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Multi Commander 1.1.3

Genius7979

Banned
Downloaded
666.2 GB
Uploaded
58.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
127 (0)
Member for 6 years
Qo7m1M.jpg

Qkr0fM.png

About Multi Commander :

Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager and is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.
Multi Commander has everything you need in your daily work with files to increase your speed and efficiency.
It has all the standard features that any file manager has, like copy, move, rename, view. But Multi Commander's big strengths are the special features that allow you to accomplish advanced tasks with ease. Tasks such as Auto-unpacking; Auto-sorting; Browsing inside archives; Editing the Windows Registry and accessing FTP; Searching for and Viewing files and pictures. There is also powerful, built-in Scripting support that allows you automate many tasks and expand its functionality. It allows you to do everything from the keyboard using shortcuts so that you can work quickly and efficiently.

QkrGHE.png

Qo7LV3.png

QkrYOd.png

Last edited:

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
You are coming along quite well indeed.

One thing. How can I get you to add an Image at the beginning Like I just did here?

Also I add images to 2 posts yesterday.. Please try.. Google for clean images or whatever.

illusions

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
217 GB
Uploaded
7.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you @Genius7979 for sharing.