Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Multi Boot Mac OS X

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakthivels

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Dear friends,
I'm trying to create a multi Boot Mac installation disk from snow leopard to Big Sur. I did some research on Google & found a couple of articles about the same. I need to download clean installable images. Could you please share where I can find them.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I'm not sure what you mean by "clean installable images". Since all images come from Apple and are not modified by users, aren't they all "clean"?

Did you check the images we have here?

Additionally, since I assume you have a Mac, can't you download the images from the App Store? A 5 min search on google showed several sites that give instructions on how to download various versions of MacOS from the app store with and without a developer account and make them images to place on USB for installation, as well as several sites that provide said images for download outside of Apple.

Last edited:

sakthivels

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hi Cyler,
Thanks for responding. I did visit the above post. Indeed there are good os x files.
Even Google listed many places where I could download older version.

I did try downloading older mac os x from Google search results. Most of the images were not bootable. I tried flashing using balena etcher, transmac, even power iso. Most did not boot.

I don't have a Mac personally, I rented from one of my friends. I'm providing installation assistance. Hence I thought I would create a one multi Boot disk for Mac OS X from snow leopard to big sur.

Warm Regards

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
Hello @sakthivels , So I understand that you are trying to create a multi boot macOS installation disk from snow leopard to Big Sur. Am I right?
But are you doing this on a Macintosh computer or you are building on virtualization?

sakthivels

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hello @sakthivels , So I understand that you are trying to create a multi boot macOS installation disk from snow leopard to Big Sur. Am I right?
But are you doing this on a Macintosh computer or you are building on virtualization?
Hi Jimmie,
Thanks for replying. I'm trying to create a multi Boot disk exclusively for Mac only. Many clients and friends of me own a Mac. They request me to reinstall Mac OS. I provide installation support. Some have older Mac which supports only upto mountain lion, forcing me to reinstall snow leopard on them. I don't own a Mac, hence creating bootable USB becomes a headache.
Kindly share your experiences and your valuable guidance.
Warm regards

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
9.6 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Member for 5 years
Hello @sakthivels , So you do have a drive and you want it to include multiple macOS installations.
Can you tell me which OS do you successfully have installed on your drive (bootable) and which os are you missing and need help with.

sakthivels

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Hello @sakthivels , So you do have a drive and you want it to include multiple macOS installations.
Can you tell me which OS do you successfully have installed on your drive (bootable) and which os are you missing and need help with.
Jimmie,
I have a Mac Book Pro a1278, which I borrowed from my friend. It's installed with High Sierra.
Now I need to create a single USB boot disk for installing any Mac OS from snow leopard to Big Sur on other Mac laptop.
Please share your thoughts on this.
Warm regards,

yesterday i need to download catalina dmg and the easy way i found is here on this site: (it's a utility to make bootable pen drives, and near the diskmaker x correspondent version are the macos link, from lion to catalina)
It's straight from apple servers. and yes, it's a pain in the ass to get this links. apple don't made it easy.

So, how to create this multi boot macos usb drive?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years