Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Movavi Video Converter Premium version 21.1.0 (Repack & Portable) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
t9wmD.jpg

Review

Movavi Video Converter is an application that can encode and convert videos, audio files, and DVDs to multiple formats. The app supports several formats, including AVI, FLV, MKV, and MP4. It is an ad-supported software, so the user should be careful when installing it. It offers to download a third-party component that is not essential, as well as to make some changes to web browsers.

The interface of the tool is simple to navigate through. A user can import media by using the file browser while the batch method processing is supported. In the queue, a user can view the size, preset, quality, and state of each source file. Plus, the user can preview the videos in a built-in media player and select the output directory. However, a user can also configure settings when it comes to the video stream (e.g., width, height, resize method and quality, frame rate, aspect ratio) and audio stream (e.g., bit rate, sample frequency rate, channels).

Furthermore, a user can capture the current frame, view file information, jump to the beginning or end of the video, switch to full-screen mode, enable loop mode and disable sound, crop, rotate, and adjust the video, add a watermark, and others. In the "Preferences" menu, a user can change the interface language, disable multi-core support, and the acceleration of video processing with Movavi Turbo, enable multi-GPU encoding, change MPEG decoder settings, enable to overwrite existing files, and more.

The program takes up a massive amount of system resources, includes a well-written help file with images, and finishes a task in a reasonable time. The picture and sound quality in the output files are excellent.

Extensive Media Format Support:
  • Video Converter supports more than 170 video, audio, and image formats.

High Definition Video Support:
  • Converts to and from high definition video formats.

Rip Video from DVDs:
  • Our video file converter rips video from unencrypted DVDs and converts into any media format. It features quality loss transference of multichannel audio from DVD when user rips video and convert to AVI format.

Soundtrack Extraction:
  • Save soundtracks from video & DVD.

Frame Capture Feature:
  • Use our video format converter to save movie frames into image files.

Format Setting Adjustment:
  • Advanced users are sure to appreciate the manual adjustment of such parameters of the output media file as bitrate, aspect ratio, etc.

Customizable Target Quality & File Size:
  • Our video file converter lets you set the quality and size of the output file.

Movavi Video Player:
  • Play any video - including HD & online video - with the free Movavi Video Player included in the Video Converter software installation pack.

Support for Mobile Devices:
  • Movavi Video Converter software gives you support for the newest, most bleeding-edge portable devices.

Ready-made Presets for Mobile Devices:
  • Rip video or other media and convert it into the format supported by a particular mobile device. Just choose the right preset from the vast variety offered by this video converter software.

Easily Import Files to iTunes:
  • Not just great for video converting, the Movavi Video Converter software lets you import converted media to iTunes when user rip video or audio.

Import Files to PSP:
  • Import converted media to PSP right inside the video file converter.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10;
CPU: Intel or AMD or compatible processors, 1 GHz;
Display resolution of 1024x768, 32-bit color;
RAM: 256 MB for Windows XP, 512 MB for Windows Vista, 1 GB for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10;
HDD: 140 MB available space for installation, 750 MB for ongoing operations;
Administrator permissions are required for installation.

Install notes:
1. Run the executable file or command-line interpreter program for silent installation;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

t9DSg.png

t9lMm.png

Virus free! No virus signature! 100% clean!
All credits go to elchupacabra, who made and shared the Medicines with us!

File: Movavi Video Converter Premium 21.1.0.exe
01/62
MD5: 1AF1DA65B7BA29F28C902D2DC156568C
SHA1: 7EF94E0F4C56B3D5C3505C1DDDB7C05CA1EE5CFA
SHA256: 57576EADB103AD9CE813CADC781BA756221CEBA8C814719B00F4318384C34312

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 21.1.0 (Size: 91.35 MB):

Last edited:

OLDMIR

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
All credits go to iNEViTABLE:) and M4Y4N PRoPH3CY T34M, who made and shared the Medicines with us!
Come on! This is a clean repack from elchupacabra, which has its own "medicine" for this and many other programs. :) Similarly, in many other topics, for example, , Wondershare Filmora version 10.0.10.20 (Repack & Portable) - = TeamOS = -, and in Wondershare Filmora X 10.0.10.20 (x64) Multilingual * TeamOS * medicine from the repack is also elchupacabra (not complete , the third file is missing, but the LRePacks.dll library is present). For Filmora X, the real “cure” is from the elchupacabra website. No one has yet come up with another working "medicine".
Why confuse people if the installer remains from the "native" repacker? :wondering:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Come on! This is a clean repack from elchupacabra, which has its own "medicine" for this and many other programs. :) Similarly, in many other topics, for example, , Wondershare Filmora version 10.0.10.20 (Repack & Portable) - = TeamOS = -, and in Wondershare Filmora X 10.0.10.20 (x64) Multilingual * TeamOS * medicine from the repack is also elchupacabra (not complete , the third file is missing, but the LRePacks.dll library is present). For Filmora X, the real “cure” is from the elchupacabra website. No one has yet come up with another working "medicine".
Why confuse people if the installer remains from the "native" repacker? :wondering:
Because I copy paste from older threads where I attach Medicines with the app and I do not have time to check it all. At least I gave credits...
Nothing is missing, all is provided as he provide. I would not be so sure about real cures comes from him...
You are welcome.

Last edited:

OLDMIR

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Because I copy paste from older threads where I attach Medicines with the app and I do not have time to check it all. At least I gave credits...
I would not be so sure about real cures comes from him...
You are welcome.
Thanks! It just turns out that we download for the second time what we have already downloaded. And we think that we are downloading a repack or a program with "medicine" from another author, something new ... It's a shame ...

amir123

Downloaded
26.9 GB
Uploaded
311.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for this!

pinkfloyder

pinkfloyder
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
387.8 GB
Uploaded
1.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Great repack Mirkec, man many thanks!!

Fhidzhckie

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you master i really need this software ????

agecanonix

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for this software :)
is it multilingual?

agecanonix

Downloaded
8.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec hi ,happy Holidays,is it multilingual? :)

Dineshiro

Downloaded
23.8 GB
Uploaded
801 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
t h a n k you

shhab111