Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Morph's_11_22H2_675_(Lite_apps)

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
185 (188)
Member for 10 years
QOYGoh.png

Morph's_11_22H2_675_(Lite_apps)

22621.675.221008-0001.NI_RELEASE_SVC_IM_CLIENTPRO_OEMRET_X64FRE_EN-US

Version/Build: 22621.675/ 22H2
Architecture: x64
Size: 5.62 GB
Language: En_US
Author: Morph's Creations
Compression: Wim
Size of install Wim: 4.31 GB
Size of boot Wim: 540 MB
Installed size: 25 GB

Windows 11 22H2 hardware requirements:

Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or more
Free space on hard disk: 40 GB
Graphics adapter: graphics device Microsoft DirectX 9 or higher.

Virtual mem is set to 1024. You'll need to change accordng to your config.

Assembly features:
Integrated .Net Framework 3.5 (including 2.0).
windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.30-win-x86
windowsdesktop-runtime-3.1.30-win-x64
ndp481-x86-x64-allos-enu
windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.10-win-x64
windowsdesktop-runtime-6.0.10-win-x86
As well as the latest: VC_redist.x64 & VC_redist.x86.

I have added the patched themui.dll's directly into the system so no need for UltraUXThemePatcher.
However it is available within the start menu in the 'Morph's_Apps' folder in case
or Programdata\Morph's_Apps.

MS Store working
Win updates working

If the activation fails, you can use one of the many tools available in the activation folder
within Morph's_Desktop_Apps on the desktop.

Some apps may give a false postive due to the way they designed and created.

Apps installed 800 MB:

7-Zip22.01x64, Ac3filter260b, CCleaner6.04.10044, ChromeStandaloneSetup, DirectX_SETUP, IObitUnlocker1.3.0.11, K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1720_Mega, lightshot, MPC-HC.1.9.23.x86, OldCalcWin10, OldNewExplorer, StartBackAiO1.0.60.2, TotalCMD, Winamp5.99, WinRAR611, 8GadgetPackSetupv35.0, Desktop_Restore, Shortcut_Manager.

The following apps below are accessible within the start menu in the 'Morph's_Apps' folder:

Games:
chess, freecell, Mahjong, mshearts, PINBALL, sol, spider, winmine

Autologon64, cheat O matic, DAEMON Tools Lite 11.0.0.1996-Install ,DAMN NFO Viewer , Defender Control v2.1, Disable-Enable Hibernate, DiskState, Glass2k, ImageTunerPortable, logon screensaver, minixp-minimise to system tray, Network Profile Name Changer v1.3, NOTEPADEX, OO Shut Up10, Optimizer_data folder cleaner, Optimizer-13.9, RebuildIconCache, Rufus.3.20.1929, Runner control-for screensavers, Trial Doctor v1.31, UltraUXThemePatcher_4.4.0-Install, WinaeroTweaker, Windows Update Blocker v1.7, WindowsFirewallControl 6.8.2, WindowsUptime.

Cursors:
Addicted, ALIEN_DARK, ALIENWARE, Apocalypse, Blaze, Bouquet_Dark, Bouquet_Light, Breeze, Breeze_Snow, cakeOSDark, CakeOSLight, Darkcur, dreamlandGREEN, Evolution, EZMachine, Glass_Maxx, Gradient_Red, GradientBlue, LAUNCH, MB_Metal, Oxygen, pointblack, Poison, Re_Digitized, Revenge_Red, SHARP_Green, SHARP_Red, STARCRUISER, STEALTH.

Features enabled:
Client-EmbeddedLogon, Client-DeviceLockdown, DirectPlay, HostGuardian, Microsoft-Hyper-V-Management-Clients, Microsoft-Hyper-V-Hypervisor, Microsoft-Hyper-V-Tools-All, Microsoft-Hyper-V-Management-PowerShell, Microsoft-Hyper-V, Microsoft-Hyper-V-Services, Microsoft-Hyper-V-All, Client-KeyboardFilter, LegacyComponents-direct play, AppServerClient, Client-EmbeddedShellLauncher, SMB1Protocol-Deprecation, SMB1Protocol-Client, SMB1Protocol, SMB1Protocol-Server, Client-EmbeddedBootExp, Client-UnifiedWriteFilter

Removed:
assembly.net '.NET assembly cache', manifestbackup 'Manifest Backup (WinSxS\Backup)', easeofaccessthemes 'Ease Of Access Themes', langime 'Input Method Editor (IME)', langimejp 'Japanese (IME)', langimeko 'Korean (IME)', langimetc 'Chinese Traditional (IME)', Microsoft.Advertising.Xaml 'Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML', Microsoft.BingWeather 'MSN Weather', Microsoft.BioEnrollment 'Windows Hello Setup', Microsoft.Getstarted 'Tips (Get Started)', Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub 'Office', Microsoft.Office.OneNote 'OneNote', Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager 'Content Delivery Manager', Microsoft.Windows.NarratorQuickStart 'Narrator', Microsoft.Windows.SecureAssessmentBrowser 'Take a Test', Microsoft.ZuneVideo 'Movies & TV', windowstogo 'Windows To Go'

QkPr78.jpg
QkPJ3t.jpg
QkPIc9.jpg
QkQ9WD.jpg
QkQPyg.jpg
QkQxBR.jpg
QkPy0J.jpg
QkQZu5.jpg
QkQ7FA.jpg

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    0 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 0 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    28322c687179a1c69e43e7ef0dc07da1873a560e
  • Loading…

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Works great but I have a small problem here.
I previously installed your previous Win11/Win10 iso release on my PC and everything was great and I didn't experience the same issue but when I installed this release on my new laptop, I experienced crashes of games and some resource intense programs.
Now, my question is, is it normal that the virtual memory is (manually) set by default on 1gb or is this a bug?
I opened the settings after a fresh install of Windows and yet again I hat to change the virtual memory from 1gb to my preferred size (in my case more than 38gb, since my laptop had over 32gb of RAM).
Other than this, I didn't experience any other issues.. Other than the standard ones (that you should expect from any custom OS) where for example Windows Defender gave me false positive malware notification, my drivers had to be installed manually and I had to manually deactivate the most useless browsers (MS Edge and Internet Explorer).

Anyway, thanks for sharing this release with us (and thank you for adding Daemon Tools)

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
185 (188)
Member for 10 years
Yes, my humble apologies I have set it to 1024 due to my config below. I have forgotten to mention that in my post.

It's odd that you needing to set your virtual mem to anything higher than 1024mb if you usiing 32gb of ram as I too am using 32gb.
The only time I increase it is if I run out/ low whilst compressing esd's.

MichalPlays

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
132.5 GB
Uploaded
20.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Yes, my humble apologies I have set it to 1024 due to my config below. I have forgotten to mention that in my post.

It's odd that you needing to set your virtual mem to anything higher than 1024mb if you usiing 32gb of ram as I too am using 32gb.
The only time I increase it is if I run out/ low whilst compressing esd's.
I kinda was following the config on the crappy Win11 Home that was shipped with the laptop. It had set it's v mem to 248xxmb but I added additional RAM Module since I'll be rendering stuff and also run some VM's for Manjaro (used for building AOSP roms for my phone) and a Windows XP VM (used for retro gaming since I have a AMD Radeon APU and a separate RTX 3080 GPU here)
Maybe it's a total overkill but I don't mind that since this laptop has 4 nvme 2tb SSD's here XD

Morph69

⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
336.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus