Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro Ultimate 3.6 (x64) WINPE *TeamOS*

GIORGOGIORGO

Downloaded
513.2 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
did someone Test this one and Macrium Reflect , EaseUS todo backup and Aomei backupper as a backup solution ( example like Time machine for Mac ) , please let me know which one you consider is the best and why :)
Hi, i tested and used EaseUS (for HDD scan and partitioning) the AOMEI and Paragon for HDD operations and backups. All work fine for me. However, I personally I use Paragon for HDD partitioning, scan disc check and repair (it is slow and takes time but very effective), partitions back up and HDD recovery, Recovery of OS partitions are done reliably and on the fly. i am very satisfied from AOMEI too, but somehow I mostly prefer using Paragon for 6+ years already.
Macrium Reflect I used a couple of times for back up but I run into problems as the software expired and i was able to do only partial backup.

DblH3liX

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I nearly downloaded this, but I'm confused by the description: works on win7 and up... prerequisties: xp and up?

So can this version run backups etc ON winxp?

(no flaming please, yep, I still use xp on a reg basis even tho we were prodded in to using win10 so things still play nice together *sigh*)

styldre

D4D Styldre
Downloaded
96 GB
Uploaded
3.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
hi.
perfect !
like every time .
Thank's you !

phil22261

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
220.8 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for the share, Mr. Spacely

Downloaded
39.2 GB
Uploaded
42.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thankyou for the link, much appreciated. It is also a VERY fast connection, thanks

Prem_ sharma

Downloaded
129.4 GB
Uploaded
174.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
In my opinion; the old norton ghost is the best.. Others are not even near to it. Apart from bootable CD/USB; it could be integrated in windows ISO; so as to get integrated to HDD while installing windows and make a boot entry. This way even bootable CD/USB is not required. Bootable CD/USB can be used only in case of HDD failure: otherwise integrated version works fine and very fast as it is dos based. This integration worked with mbr partitions but not working with gpt.