Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro Ultimate 3.6 (x64) WINPE *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11378 (11378)
Member for 8 years
Phz0Ut.png

2e0do.png

Description:
MiniTool ShadowMaker is a capable backup tool with a lot of features. It can back up your Windows Operating System, important files/folders, selected partitions, and even the whole disk. It is an all-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solution for PCs. With a copy of backup, you are able to restore data once a disaster occurs, like system crash, hard drive failure, and more. There are no settings or features that seemed difficult to work out. It also lets you create a bootable media to restore system to a normal state when a computer fails to boot. With its help, hard drive maintaining is not a difficult issue.

MiniTool ShadowMaker brings easy file backup, system backup and disk/partition backup to Windows users. It comes with clear interface and works fast. In addition, this data backup software offers full, differential, incremental and scheduled backups that really make it easy to customize your backup plan.

Essential Backup Features:
–File/Folder Backup
–System Backup
–Disk/Partition Backup
–Disk Clone

Features:
To ensure data security, this Windows backup software puts forward file backup, system backup, and disk/partition backup in case of any accidents. Besides, the WinPE bootable rescue media helps get operating system back to its prior state even it fails to boot.

File/Folder Sync
File and Folder Sync feature can help to synchronize files and folders to other locations so that users can effectively keep their data safe.

File/Folder Backup
For those who pay great attention to some files or folders, File Backup is absolutely the best way to keep them safe.

System Backup
Operating system can crash by serious virus invasion or after an unstable Windows update. Regular system backup keeps your PC running after restore.

Disk/Partition Backup
When lots of important files are saved on the same location, it is better to create a disk/partition backup image in this case.

Disk Clone disk clone
MiniTool ShadowMaker offers Disk Clone feature to copy basic disk and dynamic disk within only a few clicks. In addition, Disk Clone makes sense when it comes to upgrading HDD to SSD.

Quick Disaster Recovery:
Compared with the products of the same kind, MiniTool ShadowMaker takes less time for disaster recovery, allowing you to restore systems, disks, partitions or files to previous state immediately.

With WinPE bootable media builder, MiniTool ShadowMaker is able to restore computer from backup image files in the following situations:
hard drive failure; blue screen error; ransomware attack; system crash; human error.

PRO features:
Support Windows 7/8/10
Support Workstation
File backup & restore
System backup & restore
Disk backup & restore
Manage remote computer
Back up on event
Change backup scheme
Support SSL encryption
Change data encryption method
Back up using Command Line
Support network booting
Support Universal Restore
Back up in WinPE
Manage backups in WinPE
View logs in WinPE
Support command shell in WinPE

System Requirements
CPU:processor Pentium 1 GHz
Memory:2GB RAM for 64-bit OS

x64 | Languages:English | File Size: 508 MB

2eYoK.png

PD7Wk5.png

PD7bVm.png

2eGaV.png

Burn to USB.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    3 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 3 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a16f1550eade3c78d644830ceb83bf91751f8334
  • Loading…

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the upload, is the torrent working/active?

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.9 GB
Uploaded
14.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you.

It seems so useful.

jackalx

Downloaded
108.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
did someone Test this one and Macrium Reflect , EaseUS todo backup and Aomei backupper as a backup solution ( example like Time machine for Mac ) , please let me know which one you consider is the best and why :)

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
did someone Test this one and Macrium Reflect , EaseUS todo backup and Aomei backupper as a backup solution ( example like Time machine for Mac ) , please let me know which one you consider is the best and why :)

There is no Best or worst but only appropriate for the task one wants to do. So all you have to do is read the description of each program to see if they can do what you want, in the way you want, and/or have additional features that you may need for your PC backup, and be sure they will all perform equally well.

You can search for labs that test backup solutions and post results (avoid general interest sites as they do paid promotions), or you can have a first-hand experience by testing them yourself. Make a virtual machine, back it up using the backup of your choice, and then restore to see how fast and secure it performs. That way you get to judge each program in action on your own PC.

jackalx

Downloaded
108.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
There is no Best or worst but only appropriate for the task one wants to do. So all you have to do is read the description of each program to see if they can do what you want, in the way you want, and/or have additional features that you may need for your PC backup, and be sure they will all perform equally well.

You can search for labs that test backup solutions and post results (avoid general interest sites as they do paid promotions), or you can have a first-hand experience by testing them yourself. Make a virtual machine, back it up using the backup of your choice, and then restore to see how fast and secure it performs. That way you get to judge each program in action on your own PC.
I was thinking someone already tested these software and they have an idea about it , I will test all of them and check which one it works better , Thanks

SteveF

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
702.3 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
jackalx...I studied and studied this SAME question and from everything I read Macrium Reflect is best. I have also read that AOMEI Backupper was probably 2nd place. I took advantage of the holiday sales and I purchased: Macrium, AOMEI Backupper, Acronis True Image, EaseUS Todo Backup and Terrabyte Image for Windows. I realize I did not need them all but I have had this question for so long that I wanted to do extensive testings and trials on my own and report my findings to a couple of sites I regularly visit. I also purchased Rollback Rx, AOMEI Onekey and Raxco InstantRecovery as issues may arise while using together the backup software. I did not purchase ShadowMaker because it failed me in the past but downloaded here to try again. I will include (but did not purchase): Paragon Backup and Recovery, Genie Backup, Genie Timeline, Qiling Disk Master, O&O DiskImage and Iperius Backup. I realize there are other apps with good reviews but this list will be enough for me unless someone can suggest a few more at most. I will only test full version and will not include any cloud aspects. I will include local, NAS and external usb devices. Let me know if you or anyone wants to get a copy of my results and thoughts upon completion. Please feel free to offer your thoughts and suggestions for the testing.

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much Mr. Spacely

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
57.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
jackalx...I studied and studied this SAME question and from everything I read Macrium Reflect is best. I have also read that AOMEI Backupper was probably 2nd place. I took advantage of the holiday sales and I purchased: Macrium, AOMEI Backupper, Acronis True Image, EaseUS Todo Backup and Terrabyte Image for Windows. I realize I did not need them all but I have had this question for so long that I wanted to do extensive testings and trials on my own and report my findings to a couple of sites I regularly visit. I also purchased Rollback Rx, AOMEI Onekey and Raxco InstantRecovery as issues may arise while using together the backup software. I did not purchase ShadowMaker because it failed me in the past but downloaded here to try again. I will include (but did not purchase): Paragon Backup and Recovery, Genie Backup, Genie Timeline, Qiling Disk Master, O&O DiskImage and Iperius Backup. I realize there are other apps with good reviews but this list will be enough for me unless someone can suggest a few more at most. I will only test full version and will not include any cloud aspects. I will include local, NAS and external usb devices. Let me know if you or anyone wants to get a copy of my results and thoughts upon completion. Please feel free to offer your thoughts and suggestions for the testing.
The simplest and fastest IMHO is Acronis True Image.;)

jackalx

Downloaded
108.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for your reply , what I did and install so far is Rollback RX Server on my computer and Easeus todo backup and waiting for install Macrium , Aomei and Active@ Disk Image . The other Paragon Backup and Recovery, Genie Backup, Genie Timeline, Qiling Disk Master, O&O DiskImage , Iperius Backup and Acronis true Image I will not install them base on my requirements and testing by others .
The Rollback RX I think its very useful but doesnt act like a time machine in case that the hard drive is failing. I need one that can do Full backups , incremental and differential automatially and act like a "Time machine". So far Easeus to do ( technician edition is serving my purpose ) as it has lots of advanced features. Im going to test only Easeus to do backup , Aomei , Active@ disk image Macrium and Minitool after I did a lot of research and I found that these ones are the best for my needs .
I will let you know my conclusion , PS. dont wanna forget I will test the software on a RAID 0 so not all the software can backup from RAID config.

Thank you for your reply , what I did and install so far is Rollback RX Server on my computer and Easeus todo backup and waiting for install Macrium , Aomei and Active@ Disk Image . The other Paragon Backup and Recovery, Genie Backup, Genie Timeline, Qiling Disk Master, O&O DiskImage , Iperius Backup and Acronis true Image I will not install them base on my requirements and testing by others .
The Rollback RX I think its very useful but doesnt act like a time machine in case that the hard drive is failing. I need one that can do Full backups , incremental and differential automatially and act like a "Time machine". So far Easeus to do ( technician edition is serving my purpose ) as it has lots of advanced features. Im going to test only Easeus to do backup , Aomei , Active@ disk image Macrium and Minitool after I did a lot of research and I found that these ones are the best for my needs .
I will let you know my conclusion , PS. dont wanna forget I will test the software on a RAID 0 so not all the software can backup from RAID config.
Did you test uninstalling Rollback RX if its deleting the Snapshot images ? including the full backup that is locked ? I could not find where is the path for them and Im not sure if it deletes them after uninstalling the software

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
@jackalx ... put all your thoughts into 1 post please... I am tired of merging all the ones here!

jackalx

Downloaded
108.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@jackalx ... put all your thoughts into 1 post please... I tired of merging all the ones here!
Thank you and sorry , have too many toughts regarding this ! Cheers !

vigipirate

Downloaded
1.6 TB
Uploaded
7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
1.image for windows,easeus todo backup home
2.acronis ;macrium reflect,
3.activedisk image
4.dism capture image deploy
5.drivesnapshot et aomei backupper

top on the top tearabyte Image for windows 10/10

jackalx

Downloaded
108.5 GB
Uploaded
1.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
1.image for windows,easeus todo backup home
2.acronis ;macrium reflect,
3.activedisk image
4.dism capture image deploy
5.drivesnapshot et aomei backupper

top on the top tearabyte Image for windows 10/10
so first choice for you is Terabyte image ?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I hope you all now see why I said "there is no best" and I didn't really want to answer.
4 different people and 4 different opinions and I'm sure if we let 10 more to answer we'll get even more different opinions.

What I don't see is statistical and factual data for why each one says its best.
Speed in GB both for backup and restore
Compression efficiency
CPU / System utilization during backup/restore
Media to utilize along with speeds (USB, disk, cloud, etc)
Contingency plans (what happens when things go south)
Other factors

None of the above is present... we just say X is best or Y is the worst.

Dont get me wrong, I don't disregard your opinions, but without facts, it's just that, opinions.

We need to remember that each software will behave differently on each PC based on PC hardware and also based on settings used. A backup without compression will happen faster and use less CPU than a backup with compression, just as a rough example. A backup of an SSD will be faster than a HDD. Comparing apples to oranges never helps. There are standard testing methodologies but from what I read I think almost none of them are followed which means the results won't be consistent.

Even tho we value each person, please don't just say... X is better or Y is bad. Just do your OWN test on your OWN PC, especially since you can download and evaluate all the software "for free"...

I will welcome any comment that will post facts and data, but let's keep unsubstantiated opinions to ourselves and not post them here. Practically this thread is for people who may have issues or enjoy Minitoll Shadowmaker.

My 2 cents and thank you for understanding.

Gabby01

Someday I hope...
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1,021.1 GB
Uploaded
28.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Mr. Spacely, thank you for the great share!
Already seeding for our other members!... :D

TheBull

Downloaded
61.8 GB
Uploaded
7.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
AOMEI Backupper is number one for me. Small, no bloat, no useless services running, easy to use, winpe, pxe boot, never failed for me.

ibm650

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
699.1 GB
Uploaded
47.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Aomei has a history of dropping support, Aomei is the simplest, I think reflect is a great solution.
Thanks for the software, I will seed in my seedbox.

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
57.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you Mr Spacely; another tool in the emergency toolbox.

jclaveria

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
388.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thank you for sharing. !!!!