Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 3.5 (x64) WINPE

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
Phz0Ut.png

2e0do.png

Description:
MiniTool ShadowMaker is a capable backup tool with a lot of features. It can back up your Windows Operating System, important files/folders, selected partitions, and even the whole disk. It is an all-in-one data protection and disaster recovery solution for PCs. With a copy of backup, you are able to restore data once a disaster occurs, like system crash, hard drive failure, and more. There are no settings or features that seemed difficult to work out. It also lets you create a bootable media to restore system to a normal state when a computer fails to boot. With its help, hard drive maintaining is not a difficult issue.

MiniTool ShadowMaker brings easy file backup, system backup and disk/partition backup to Windows users. It comes with clear interface and works fast. In addition, this data backup software offers full, differential, incremental and scheduled backups that really make it easy to customize your backup plan.

Essential Backup Features:
–File/Folder Backup
–System Backup
–Disk/Partition Backup
–Disk Clone

Features:
To ensure data security, this Windows backup software puts forward file backup, system backup, and disk/partition backup in case of any accidents. Besides, the WinPE bootable rescue media helps get operating system back to its prior state even it fails to boot.

File/Folder Sync
File and Folder Sync feature can help to synchronize files and folders to other locations so that users can effectively keep their data safe.

File/Folder Backup
For those who pay great attention to some files or folders, File Backup is absolutely the best way to keep them safe.

System Backup
Operating system can crash by serious virus invasion or after an unstable Windows update. Regular system backup keeps your PC running after restore.

Disk/Partition Backup
When lots of important files are saved on the same location, it is better to create a disk/partition backup image in this case.

Disk Clone disk clone
MiniTool ShadowMaker offers Disk Clone feature to copy basic disk and dynamic disk within only a few clicks. In addition, Disk Clone makes sense when it comes to upgrading HDD to SSD.

Quick Disaster Recovery:
Compared with the products of the same kind, MiniTool ShadowMaker takes less time for disaster recovery, allowing you to restore systems, disks, partitions or files to previous state immediately.

With WinPE bootable media builder, MiniTool ShadowMaker is able to restore computer from backup image files in the following situations:
hard drive failure; blue screen error; ransomware attack; system crash; human error.

PRO features:
Support Windows 7/8/10
Support Workstation
File backup & restore
System backup & restore
Disk backup & restore
Manage remote computer
Back up on event
Change backup scheme
Support SSL encryption
Change data encryption method
Back up using Command Line
Support network booting
Support Universal Restore
Back up in WinPE
Manage backups in WinPE
View logs in WinPE
Support command shell in WinPE

System Requirements
CPU:processor Pentium 1 GHz
Memory:2GB RAM for 64-bit OS

x64 | Languages:English | File Size: 508 MB

2eYoK.png

PhzqG8.png

2eGaV.png

Burn to USB.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    4 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 4 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    b259cfb221b09a7ac87153b89bb02929b2ac61a1
  • Loading…

leperdu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
209.5 GB
Uploaded
14.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for this useful tool.

MniawY

Former STAFF 🌟
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Looked For Something Like That Days Ago , Thanks @Mr. Spacely For All Your Efforts :inlove:

predaking10

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
140.4 GB
Uploaded
915.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for the great upload!

rebellious

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
42.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
this is a great add-on for my new recovery usb stick. thank you @Mr. Spacely

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks a lot Mr. Spacely Excellent

Setjyt

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
27.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
this is a great add-on for my new recovery usb stick. thank you @Mr. Spacely
Hi Rebellious,
a multi iso recovery stick sounds great. Anything you feel sharing? :cool:

rebellious

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
42.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@Setjyt thank you for your comment. You can find some great tools as BootCD and WINPE here and build yourself a great recovery USB stick just like i'm doing. you can even include linux and windows ISOs to boot as well as portable apps and also include your personal data. just depends what you wish to do and how far and complete you want to have your USB recovery stick. most of all have fun

Setjyt

Downloaded
18.4 GB
Uploaded
27.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Setjyt thank you for your comment. You can find some great tools as BootCD and WINPE here and build yourself a great recovery USB stick just like i'm doing. you can even include linux and windows ISOs to boot as well as portable apps and also include your personal data. just depends what you wish to do and how far and complete you want to have your USB recovery stick. most of all have fun
Thanks @rebellious !
That's what I want to achieve. One big issue to me with common multi-boot cds is the lack of a good antivirus section (with a few updatable AV isos). I remember I've read recently of a new tool able to easily create a multi-iso disk/key but I can't seem to find it. I'll have to search more. Meanwhile, if you have a name, feel free to share! Regards

Found it. , the tool to easily build a multi-iso usb key I was talking about above. There are several actually (Yumi, Sardu, ...). Whichever works best!

Last edited by a moderator:

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years