Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Visual Basic Microsoft Visual Basic 6 IDE

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
00bb10.png

Visual Basic 6 IDE
(Integrated Development Environment)

desc10.png

Visual Basic is a powerful windows programming language that has been developed by Microsoft Corporation . Visual Basic is a powerful language to develop windows application very quickly . It is one of the rapid application development tools that lets the programmer develop windows application very easily . Visual basic is a originally developed from a computer language called basic. The basic was a text based language , means there was no graphical facility as it is in windows.

feautu13.png

Full set of objects - you 'draw' the application
Lots of icons and pictures for your use
Response to mouse and keyboard actions
Clipboard and printer access
Full array of mathematical, string handling, and graphics functions
Can handle fixed and dynamic variable and control arrays
Sequential and random access file support
Useful debugger and error-handling facilities
Powerful database access tools
ActiveX support
Package & Deployment Wizard makes distributing your applications simple
The Visual Basic 6 IDE has 5 major components:
Menu bar
– displays the set of commands in visual basic. It is a graphical list of menus commonly located at the top of a window.
Toolbox – it displays the set of controls that you can use in designing your form such as (buttons, label, textbox, etc.). You can add set of controls in the toolbox by adding the components in your project.
Form Designer – allows you to set and modify how your form will be displayed during runtime. You can add controls in your form like buttons and labels. You are free to design your own form and add another form if you want.
Project Explorer – displays all the elements that make up your project (forms, modules, classes, report designer, user controls).
Properties Window – it shows the properties or characteristics of an object in visual basic 6. For example a form, forms in visual basic is an object thus it has its own properties like back color and border style. All of the properties of an object are being displayed in the Properties Window.
The look of IDE in VB6 can be customize the way to want, you can place your toolbox on the right side and your project explorer on the left side but I recommend not to alter the position of the components of your VB6 IDE

system10.png

Support Statement for Visual Basic 6.0 on Windows
The Visual Basic team is committed to "It Just Works" compatibility for Visual Basic 6.0 applications on the following supported Windows operating systems:
Windows 11
Windows 10
Wndows 8.1
Windows 7 SP1
Windows Server 2022
Windows Server 2019
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008 R2
The Visual Basic team’s goal is that Visual Basic 6.0 applications continue to run on supported Windows versions. As detailed in this document, the core Visual Basic 6.0 runtime will be supported for the full lifetime of supported Windows versions (learn.microsoft.com/lifecycle/faq/windows). The support bar will be limited to serious regressions and critical security issues for existing applications. For additional information and product documentation, see the Visual Basic 6.0 Resource Center.
The Visual Basic 6.0 IDE is no longer supported as of April 8, 2008. Additionally, both the Windows and Visual Basic teams have tested Visual Basic 6.0 IDE on Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 to understand and mitigate (if appropriate) compatibility issues on 32-bit versions of Windows (see the 64-Bit Windows section below for further information about 64-bit systems). This announcement does not change the support policy for the IDE.

inote10.png

Follow and read ReadMe.txt in download folder

shoots10.png

3vb10.png

vb0111.png

vb110.png

virus_10.png

CLEAN

desc10.png

• Created With:
    BiglyBT/3.3.0.0
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    12 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 12 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    98f4340ba7d30e7c902716726651ce4224d136c4
  • Loading…

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Talk about old memories... it was 1999 I think I worked with version 6. I can't believe it was 25 years ago but it seems like yesterday.

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
Talk about old memories... it was 1999 I think I worked with version 6. I can't believe it was 25 years ago but it seems like yesterday.
it was the good old days, version 6 remains unchanged, only was there a migration to VB.net? but it still holds up well

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@grimpmaster thank you my friend i will check this out :)
and yes help you seeding also :)

i learned the version 5 in evening scool in the year 1998 ... lol
i had to check the date that is in my book (lol) that is why i edit the date here :)

100-4064.jpg
100-4066.jpg

on the second picture is the date stamp write 1998 :)
i also have the Bible from Visual Basic :)

Last edited:

ki_2004

Downloaded
260.1 MB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Almost 20 years ago a friend of mine from the same company where I was working game me a CD of Visual Studio 6. It was a working copy. Back then it was Windows XP.
VB 6 runs just fine even on Windows 11 64. There's a specific procedure to follow to install it and make it work. I am sure the download readme must be detailed enough.
On my Windows 11 as a last step I needed to run in in compatibility mode for XP SP3 then it was all good.
Many of my smaller automation programs I still write in VB6. Great nostalgia!

GrimpMaster

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
49.8 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
36 (40)
Member for 1 years
@grimpmaster thank you my friend i will check this out :)
and yes help you seeding also :)

i learned the version 5 in evening scool in the year 1998 ... lol
i had to check the date that is in my book (lol) that is why i edit the date here :)

100-4064.jpg
100-4066.jpg

on the second picture is the date stamp write 1998 :)
i also have the Bible from Visual Basic :)
discover former members
Almost 20 years ago a friend of mine from the same company where I was working game me a CD of Visual Studio 6. It was a working copy. Back then it was Windows XP.
VB 6 runs just fine even on Windows 11 64. There's a specific procedure to follow to install it and make it work. I am sure the download readme must be detailed enough.
On my Windows 11 as a last step I needed to run in in compatibility mode for XP SP3 then it was all good.
Many of my smaller automation programs I still write in VB6. Great nostalgia!
yes since xp then win7 it was very good after vb6 still works well, personally I use it under win 8.1 x64, and it works fine.

Downloaded
88.5 GB
Uploaded
130 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm with you guys... 97 was using Visual Basic in high school. I made brickles with it. Every language I have learned, that has been my program, lol.

Downloaded
56.7 GB
Uploaded
127.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your great support to our family

Taurus

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.3 GB
Uploaded
401.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
VB6 has been my all time favorite :*........can't get enuf of it

I'm still using programs I wrote in VB6 13 yrs ago :inlove:

Thank you for posting it, I still have the original CDs with box from 2002 somewhere around.