Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Microsoft Office 2016-2021 Professional Plus + Visio + Project | Standard 16.0.16026.20200 ✯TeamOS✯

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
313 (318)
Member for 4 years

Microsoft-Office-professional-plus-all-in-one-free-download.jpg

Description
Microsoft Office 2021 is an update to one of the company's most important products. Among the innovations of Office 2021, the company mentions support for handwriting in all applications - we are talking about wireless cases for a digital pen, support for tilt effects and pressure force.

Excel also introduces more powerful data analytics tools like new formulas, charts, and Power BI integrations.
PowerPoint adds sophisticated presentation features such as Morph and Zoom effects.

Package contents
Microsoft Access 2016-2021
Microsoft Excel 2016-2021
Microsoft Outlook 2016-2021
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016-2021
Microsoft Publisher 2016-2021
Microsoft Word 2016-2021
Skype for business 2016-2021
OneDrive for business
OneDrive
Microsoft Visio Professional 2016-2021
Microsoft Proect Professional 2016-2021

Explanation of Microsoft office Contents
Microsoft Excel is a dynamic business tool that allows you to make the right decisions based on the results of the analysis of existing data using improved tools and functions. First of all, the new appearance of Excel stands out. It is free from unnecessary details but is also designed to quickly achieve professional results.

Added many features to help you navigate large numbers and create compelling images of data leading to more informed decisions.

Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful program for creating presentations, including portable ones, with advanced transition capabilities, support for animation, audio and video – even in high resolution. Microsoft PowerPoint has a more intuitive interface adapted to tablet PCs and touchscreen phones.

Presenter mode automatically adjusts to match the projector's settings, and you can even use it on a single monitor. Themes now have multiple options, making it easier to design, and when you work together, you can add comments to ask a question or request feedback.

Microsoft Outlook is an email client with an expanded set of new tools, support for various Web-services and social networks. When you open Outlook, you will immediately notice its new appearance. Now it's more concise, which will help you focus on the essentials in the views of email, calendars and contacts.

Microsoft Publisher is an easy-to-use utility for creating and generating professional-quality marketing materials and publications with printing and distribution by mail. Improved interface, photo editing, document navigation. Microsoft Publisher offers new ways to work with your photos,
letting you move them around, swap them, and add visual alerts to your posts with new images and text effects.

Microsoft Access is an improved version of the database with improved programming logic, integration with the Business Data Catalog (BDC), 25 high-quality templates. An Access app is a new type of database that you create in Access and then use and publish as a SharePoint app to share in a web browser.

To create a Web application, you only need to select the type of data that you want to track (Contacts, tasks, projects, and so on).
Access creates a database structure with views that allow you to add and edit data.

Navigation tools and basic commands are already built-in, so you can start using your web app right away.

Microsoft OneNote is a digital notebook that you can use to store and share information. When you open OneNote, you'll immediately notice a new design that helps you focus on your thoughts and ideas, not the interface. With full integration with the cloud, you can free your hard drive of files,

while providing access to notes and other data from anywhere using almost any mobile device, tablet and browser.

Microsoft OneDrive is your professional library for storing work documents and other files. When you save files to OneDrive, they're only available to you, but at the same time, you can easily share them with colleagues and view them from mobile devices.

Your files will be securely stored in the SharePoint Online cloud or on your company's SharePoint Servers, depending on your settings.

System Requirements
X86 or x64 processor with a clock speed of 1 GHz and support for the SSE2 instruction set.
2 GB of RAM is recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and some advanced features.
3.0 GB of available hard-disk space.
Screen resolution 1280 x 800. To use hardware graphics acceleration, you need a graphics card that supports DirectX10.

File Size: 4.5 GB

Screenshot

Qf4b2c.jpg
Qf4pZM.jpg

Qf4so9.jpg
Qf44tE.jpg

Qf43dv.jpg

Kind regards,
@Master_r_kay
in collaboration with TeamOS:)

Installation guide
Use 7zip or WINRAR to unzip File
Read Instructions
That's It! Enjoy
Qg8yhv.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    9 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 9 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    38bdb72185af7851047523c15eed857b85126764
  • Loading…

edge37

Downloaded
680.4 GB
Uploaded
21.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for this. I understand that I can select and install the programs that I'm interested in, that it's not the whole package that I must install. Am I right?

Alessia_Amelia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.7 TB
Uploaded
50.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great looking update of Office @Master_r_kay , we appreciate your sharing this with all of us.:cool:

jmh6906

Downloaded
86 GB
Uploaded
352.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for this good software

spud65

Downloaded
143.3 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
I'm completely lost on this one. Extracted as instructed, but cannot find how to install. No execute, msi,or button mentioned in the readme file. Help please, been doing this stuff for 20 odd years ,but this one got me fooled. Been through all the folders, WTF? Must be senility kiking in, I'm nearly 84. :)

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I'm completely lost on this one. Extracted as instructed, but cannot find how to install. No execute, msi,or button mentioned in the readme file. Help please, been doing this stuff for 20 odd years ,but this one got me fooled. Been through all the folders, WTF? Must be senility kiking in, I'm nearly 84. :)
@Master_r_kay ... can you please help out this user. ;)

Master_r_kay

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
290.4 GB
Uploaded
15.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
313 (318)
Member for 4 years
@Master_r_kay ... can you please help out this user. ;)
ya sure .....it's my Pleasure ;)

open this link my friend and follow instructions ..........
or
First turn off your AV Program......More Simple way is......Open OInstall_X64.exe file and Click "Install Office."...After installation Click the Utilities and setting tab. Press the "Activate office "button.
wait for activate successful message. That's it....... See in above picture in my post

Last edited:

spud65

Downloaded
143.3 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

open this link my friend and follow instructions ..........https://lookimg.com/image/QfSK4J
or
More Simple way is......Open OInstall_X64.exe file and Click "Install Office."...After installation Click the Utilities and setting tab. Press the "Activate office "button.
wait for activate successful message. That's it....... See in above picture in my post
Many thanks for trying to help me. I used "Defender Control" to shut down MS anti virus. I did a re extraction of the file, quickly looked at the extracted files and as I'm looking, at least 3 files got deleted. So that's the reason I couldn't see how to install, Defender deleted the necessary files. :-(

spud65

Downloaded
143.3 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Many thanks for trying to help me. I used "Defender Control" to shut down MS anti virus. I did a re extraction of the file, quickly looked at the extracted files and as I'm looking, at least 3 files got deleted. So that's the reason I couldn't see how to install, Defender deleted the necessary files. :-(
P.S. the link supplied (.https://lookimg.com/image/QfSK4J) was just stupid and not helpful -a 404 not found image. :-(

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
P.S. the link supplied (.https://lookimg.com/image/QfSK4J) was just stupid and not helpful -a 404 not found image. :-(
That link works just great! Stop being disrespectful!

spud65

Downloaded
143.3 GB
Uploaded
1.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
My appologies. I copied the link and opened it in a new page and that is what I got. just clicking on the link opened it correctly. I stand corrected.

johny122

Downloaded
4.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years

open this link my friend and follow instructions ..........
or
First turn off your AV Program......More Simple way is......Open OInstall_X64.exe file and Click "Install Office."...After installation Click the Utilities and setting tab. Press the "Activate office "button.
Hey, I get this below message when i follow your instructions, "
! Cannot execute "C:\Users\Johny\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa8608.45847\Office 2016-21 x64_16.0.16026.20200\OInstall_x64.exe"

could you please help?

woolfy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
168.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for the new update and, I will always seed for a while!

hype75

Downloaded
23 GB
Uploaded
51.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for this. Gonna be seeding for a while.

tagppis

Downloaded
61.8 GB
Uploaded
281.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
thank yoou for sharing. downloading now to test

jclaveria

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
388.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks bro, appreciate your great upload.

polbox

Downloaded
51.7 GB
Uploaded
27.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks I will add this to my collection

dcal21