Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Microsoft Edge On The Touch Screen

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
raw

At the Windows 11 stage, Microsoft now wants to adapt its Edge browser to touch screens.

Microsoft is constantly improving its browser! If you are one of those who sometimes use Edge with a touch screen, then you have probably already noticed that the browser is unfortunately not an example when it comes to responsiveness. Menus can sometimes take a while to appear, and swiping between pages only works when it pleases. In order to improve the tactile experience of its browser, the Redmond company is obviously working on a mode designed for this use. This feature was recently discovered by developers from the “Appearance” setting (Microsoft Edge Dev).

As reported by Windows Central, this touch mode of Microsoft Edge makes it easier to interact with certain elements on the screen. The latter are notably larger in order to facilitate interaction by touch. However, it is important to note that this seems to affect, for now at least, only a few aspects of the browser. So let's hope that Microsoft will give importance to this touch mode in order to offer a complete and worthy of the name user experience.

How do you think mates ?:angel:?

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
:cool: Microsoft edge on touch screen.... :clap:
BTW what is Microsoft Edge :giggle:

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
That to me is pretty cool for Edge browser users... thanks for that share @odmt27 ;)

odmt27

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
39.9 GB
Uploaded
6.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
21 (21)
Member for 2 years
That to me is pretty cool for Edge browser users... thanks for that share @odmt27 ;)
You're welcome @vdogeek . :h:

Greetings !

:cool: Microsoft edge on touch screen.... :clap:
BTW what is Microsoft Edge :giggle:
In my point of view, since for many years, Microsoft Edge is down on the leaderboard of navigator, one matter of the users to grow up in the board, I don't use it, that shiit. :giggle:

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
:hi: That sounds interesting I'm sure but, as for me
I have never and will never use it. The main reason is in the name,
the first name. ;)
I have no intentions of giving MS another way to spy and mess up my
system.
That's probably amazing news for those that use it.
Thanks again for the info. :)

SnowMonkey

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
248.2 GB
Uploaded
76.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Other than being sluggish, bloaty and not compatable with G accounts, maybe the best thing about Edge is its not Internet Explorer :D