Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tech News Microsoft BLOCKS StartisBack & StartAllBack & ExplorerPatcher & 3rd party Addons in 24H2

Microsoft sinks to NEW lows. Seems like everything above 24H2 will no longer be able to install future updates if you have certain 3rd party addons installed. They say its a "security issue".

Here is the video describing the new issues. Another problem for we builders to overcome. Another reason to love Linux lol. Copy and Paste URL to view.

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ll1SCFA4I

Screenshot-1.jpg

Last edited:

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Even server and ltsc versions are becoming hard to tame. I have seen some small companies move to Apple rather than Windows 11, especially as Office is online now. I would have thought there would be some kick back to the ever increasing false rise in computer system requirements, mostly on environmental grounds, (software turn off creating hardware electronic throw away) but the public just put up with it an pay and pay. They're not so pleased to pay when I tell them how much it costs to fix something!

nazmy_12

Downloaded
11.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 months
About startallback u update unistall it first then update after update just rename start all back to any name then install it will work

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
255 (263)
Member for 7 years
So far still working on my 24h2

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
414.5 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
just waiting KDE to run over Explorer shell :lol:

Dark Wolf

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
883.4 GB
Uploaded
43.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
47 (47)
Member for 1 years
Leave it to MS to try to lock things down further. I wonder what they'll try next.... :giggle:

Ironically I have been playing around with Linux a little more in a VM lately. Lots of fun to be had.

pleiadians

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
188.8 GB
Uploaded
713.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Linux not yet a solution for most people. Running in a VM is a great first step yet running on real can be a different experience. I'd say to start any linux adventure on a spare machine and take your time. Android on pc is an interesting option too.

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count