Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Medical Software - ECG

Status
Not open for further replies.

sridharesq

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone!
I need any ECG Software for learning.
ECG Simulator by Pace Symposia is not working in my Windows 10 PC.
Kindly Help.
Thanks

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
when you right click on the program exe and go to the property's
there you can set the compatibility for the program .
set it there to a lower version lets say windows 8 or win 7 and so on test it if this work :)

sridharesq

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
when you right click on the program exe and go to the property's
there you can set the compatibility for the program .
set it there to a lower version lets say windows 8 or win 7 and so on test it if this work :)
Thanks for replying. I tried compatibility mode but still it flashes and disappears.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.5 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
is it the free program ??
because when i type this " ECG Simulator by Pace Symposia is not working in my Windows 10 " in google then i get manny links to see ...
maybe you should look to the site there from the developers...

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@sridharesq, it's a good idea to check with developer support to see if you meet the minimum requirements to install this software: https://www.ecgsimulator.net/Support
It would not make sense to create a thread with this and then it does not work for you.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
The author was here more than 2 weeks ago and did not comment on what was suggested.
Completed.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Just a side note... as per rule .... ... this is less that 1 month old.. mind you. rules seem to change daily ;)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Just a side note... as per rule .... ... this is less that 1 month old.. mind you. rules seem to change daily ;)
Dear colleague, I have decided to close this thread, but not for the reason that you think.
I did not close it due to the inactivity +30 days rule.
I have closed it because the author has been informed something that has not responded.
It is common for users to request help and then not provide the requested data or at least make a logical comment about what is advised.
You have more time than me on the staff, so you will have seen many threads that are closed due to lack of user collaboration, because what they request does not make sense or because they did not search Google before.
That is to say, there are many reasons why a thread can be closed, not just due to inactivity.
If an admin thinks that this thread should remain open because it is useful for the author or other users or wants to contribute a solution here, he can reopen it. :)
I feel very good when the threads are closed with an effective solution for the author because the Community to which we owe ourselves as users or as members of the staff wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.