Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked MediaMonkey Gold 5.0.0.2234 Beta With Medicines .-=TeamOS=-'

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
iW7De.jpg

Media Monkey Serial Key is a effective media supervisor designed for extreme collectors that provide possibilities to preserve music of consumer albums and play, burn, tag, and organize track supported by means of the most popular audio formats. Media Monkey is a nifty application that the person gives all the tools he wishes to control large track and movie collections. It catalogs CDs, OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3 audio and video documents whether they are positioned on a difficult pressure or network, dividing them into one of a kind 'collections' (e.g. contemporary, classical music, audiobooks, home movies, tv, videos, etc.).

Track managing has many useful points such as modifying tune houses and album information, album art, auto-tag from a filename, changing formats, and others. Also, a person can burn an audio CD, statistics CD/DVD/BD, or erase rewritable discs. It appears up and tags Album Art and data with the aid of Freedb and the web, includes an automated renamer to rename and prepare files, and a playlist manager to arrange person mixes. It consists of a CD ripper, podcast manager, and downloader to build user library, alongside with a CD/DVD Burner, UPnP/DLNA server, and sync supervisor to share it. With built-in conversion functionality, it syncs with almost any system consisting of Android, iPhone, iPod, and different devices, as nicely as a range of televisions and DVD gamers (via DLNA).

Features of MediaMonkey Gold 5
Manage 100,000+ music and video files without bogging down.
Record CDs and download music, movies, and podcasts.
Automatically lookup and intuitively tag album art, lyrics and other metadata.
Manage any audio / video genres: Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, Podcasts, Home movies, tv, etc.
Wi-Fi Sync with MediaMonkey for Android.
Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
Create playlists and let Auto-DJ & Party Mode take care of your party.
Sync Android, iPhone, iPod, iPad & others, converting & leveling tracks on-the-fly.
Share via DLNA and convert MP3s, M4A, OGG, FLAC, WMA, MP4, AVI, and WMV to support most devices.

P9qISM.png

P9qHm3.png

How to:
- Just Run Medicines
- Generate Key and use to activate

All Credits goes to AMPED

VirusTotal Result:

Download Link:

KissyKitty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.8 GB
Uploaded
274.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
HEY...HEY...HEY....THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS SHARE...I NEEDED THIS SO VERY BADLY....only thing...it is not working for me. I am sorry to say, "the license information is incorrect"
This is the message that I get repeatedly because I've tried it more than once. Unsure of what I did incorrectly. I did follow all directions.
But, I still must thank you and show my appreciation.
Stay safe and be well!

rogersoniq

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
419.8 GB
Uploaded
19.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years