Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Mastercam 2022 v24.0.17996.0 (x64) => TeamOS <=

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Zsky

PRv3CQ.jpg

P4lylA.png

Mastercam meets the demanding needs of its customers by providing superior products at affordable prices, combined with superior programming software and practical shop floor experience. Mastercam has remained at the forefront of CAD/CAM technology for the mold making, automotive, aerospace, and consumer industries.

It is the number one CNC software worldwide because thousands of shops across the globe depend on it to take the “chance” out of their programming.

The MasterCam is a flexible, single-stem unit with an optimized cam angle for increased holding power. The Ultralight Master Cams are twenty percent lighter than the originals. If you carry a double set of cams, the weight savings is the same as a twelve ounce canned beverage of your choice. When compared to other brands, the weight savings can be much more. The new shark fin tooth pattern gives optimized bite in soft rock.

~ Features ~

The user interface is relatively easy to learn and the possibility to work
Require less hardware than similar software
Provides the latest methods and strategies for machining
Support for turning and milling instrumented multi-axial
Precise and advanced five-axis machining
Ability to import parts designed with CAD software and common project for these programs
A means of coordinating and linking machining operations with the part geometry
Ability to wire EDM (electrical discharge machining stands for Electrical Discharge Machining and means)
Has a huge library of pieces

~ What's New ~

Demo/Home Learning Edition

Icons-03_64x64.png

This new version of Demo/HLE also includes more Mastercam products, add-ons, and functionality.​

3D High Speed Dynamic OptiRough

Icons-07_64x64.png

The 3D High Speed Dynamic OptiRough toolpath is now available for all Mill and Router product levels.​

Multiaxis Unified Toolpath

Icons-06_64x64.png

The new Multiaxis Unified toolpath allows you to select multiple pieces of input geometry to generate the toolpath pattern.​

Top-Level Editing

Icons-04_64x64.png

You can now directly edit wireframe geometry without interacting with the dialog box.​

Mesh Functions and Support

Icons-05_64x64.png

You no longer need to save a solid or surface to a stereolithography (STL) file, then merge it back into your part file to create a mesh.​

Linking and Unlinking Planes

Icons-04_64x64.png

Mastercam includes the ability to link and unlink custom planes in the Planes Manager.​

Borrowing Network Licenses

Icons-02_64x64.png

You can now easily borrow a Mastercam network license for a specified time period.​

More Powerful and Flexible 3D Linking

Icons-07_64x64.png

The Linking Parameters page for 3D high speed toolpaths has been redesigned and now includes new and improved functionality​

Working with Mill-Turn Steady Rests

Icons-02_64x64.png

Mastercam 2022 introduces steady rest support for Mill-Turn.​

> System Requirements <

Supported OS: Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 64-bit Professional
Processor: Intel or AMD 64-bit processor, 2.4GHz or faster
RAM: 8 GB RAM
Hard Disk: 250 GB drive with 20 GB free space

~ All credit goes to Team Solidsquad-SSQ ~

P4laP5.png

PRvSoh.png

PRv4aW.png

> Always remember, hit Like and KeeP Seeding <

P4lrhm.png

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr. Zsky

Direct link added . .!!

mcclurclur

Downloaded
42.2 GB
Uploaded
50.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
This is exactly what I needed today! Thank you!

djdiadro

Downloaded
25.7 GB
Uploaded
16.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thank you very much for this awsome share!!!

Dillon92

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Medicines does not install properly unless there is something that I have missed, on program start, it says that it cannot find the licence and asks for the activation code?
Did I miss something with the install? Tried several times on different machines all with the same outcome, Thanks

Dillon92

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you very much for this awsome share!!!
how did you bypass the licence and activation code requirements?

M

Mr. Zsky

@Dillon92 did you follow the instructions properly..?? and what's the error you are getting...?

Dillon92

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@Dillon92 did you follow the instructions properly..?? and what's the error you are getting...?
yes, I followed the instructions (Which are pretty vague though), as the program tries to start up it says that it cannot find any licence and asks for the activation code, which then requires you to activate the software online or offline etc.

this is the readme file that comes with, the other read me file only says that you need to copy the .dll file if you want the program to stop saying it is not a valid version, I have tried this as well and the effects are the same.

thanks

HASP serial number 185221-D from SSQ's Medicines Fix£¨No need TestMod£©

1. Install Mastercam X7 ~ 202X 64-bit. Do not start Mastercam.

2. Install MultiKey_18.1.1_x64

2.1. Uninstall Multikey 18.1 Win64 (if exist)

2.2. Copy folder "MultiKey_18.1.1_x64" on computer

2.3. Run as Administrator "MultiKey_18.1.1_x64\remove.cmd"

2.4. Run as Administrator "MultiKey_18.1.1_x64\install.cmd" and wait until the end of setup

2.5. REBOOT computer!

3. Enjoy

NOTE: If you want to use SolidCAM or Imachining for NX on the same computer with Mastercam 2020
run "MultiKey_18.1.1_x64\SolidCAM.reg" and repeate steps 2.3-2.5

Cracked by TeAM SolidSQUAD-SSQ

M

Mr. Zsky

bro its working fine... i tested it again, you had surely done any mistake while applying fix

Dillon92

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
bro its working fine... i tested it again, you had surely done any mistake while applying fix
could you perhaps just explain to me how you did it so that I can make sure I am not missing any of the steps? it would be greatly appreciated

M

Mr. Zsky

could you perhaps just explain to me how you did it so that I can make sure I am not missing any of the steps? it would be greatly appreciated
i don't wanna create chit chat here, i'll PM you after a while :)

Dillon92

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i don't wanna create chit chat here, i'll PM you after a while :)
thanks I appreciate the help, I am going to uninstall and try again in the meantime as well to see if I can get it right

AAAAAAS

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
did you succeed applying the fix? I follow the instruction but it asks me for a license code..

Dillon92

Downloaded
16.5 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
did you succeed applying the fix? I follow the instruction but it asks me for a license code..
No still no luck with the licence keys, waited for a reply and never got one. It has to do with windows defender and the constant updates that it runs (Auto update is turned off), I have tried turning it off & disabling it even in the registry editor but as soon as you restart the machine it is active again.
Works fine with Windows 7 it seems

FooMan1

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Anybody get this to work?

mikeru

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
153 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Yeah, not working. Followed instructions carefully (and I have tried three times uninstalling and reinstalling already) and end up with the same no licence dialog asking if I have an activation code.
I saw in another site to
At setup, select “SIM Type = HASP” important
but I can't see this on the installer

Last edited:

KiDFuZioN

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
The issue appears to be a Microsoft Update. If you check Device Manager, you'll see Virtual USB Multtkey has an exclamation mark under System Devices. Once I uninstalled KB5005033 and restarted, it no longer had an exclamation mark and MasterCam started working again. A different user had to uninstall KB5004237 and KB5003537 before the driver didn't have issues anymore.

KiDFuZioN

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Here is another fix if you don't want to uninstall Windows updates. The problem is that the latest Windows updates invalidate the certificate of the MulttKey driver. We can verify this by opening the Device Manager, in the core, we will find a previously created virtual device with an exclamation mark. We need to make sure that the certificate passes Windows validation. I did this:

1. In the Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO) program, I selected Sign a System File (Run program As Administrator and make sure UAC is off)
2. Entered the path to the driver C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MulttKey.sys
3. Click OK
4. Turn on test mode in Windows. To do this, just start the command line (Powershell) from the Administrator and enter the command: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
5. Reboot the system.
6. Now everything is OK. MasterCam should work.

But we see an inscription in the left corner of the screen that Windows is in test mode. If you find it annoying, you can remove this inscription using the Universal Watermark Disabler program.
Link to the programs: or

mikeru

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
153 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Here is another fix if you don't want to uninstall Windows updates. The problem is that the latest Windows updates invalidate the certificate of the MulttKey driver. We can verify this by opening the Device Manager, in the core, we will find a previously created virtual device with an exclamation mark. We need to make sure that the certificate passes Windows validation. I did this:

1. In the Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider (DSEO) program, I selected Sign a System File (Run program As Administrator and make sure UAC is off)
2. Entered the path to the driver C:\Windows\System32\drivers\MulttKey.sys
3. Click OK
4. Turn on test mode in Windows. To do this, just start the command line (Powershell) from the Administrator and enter the command: bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON
5. Reboot the system.
6. Now everything is OK. MasterCam should work.

But we see an inscription in the left corner of the screen that Windows is in test mode. If you find it annoying, you can remove this inscription using the Universal Watermark Disabler program.
Link to the programs: or
cooool thanks much! know if UWD works with recent Windows builds? it gives a warning about untested build and the program itself is dated to 2015

KiDFuZioN

Downloaded
3.3 GB
Uploaded
25.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
cooool thanks much! know if UWD works with recent Windows builds? it gives a warning about untested build and the program itself is dated to 2015
It does still work, I'm on 21H1, I ran it and it removed the watermark.

Status
Not open for further replies.