Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Malwarebytes Premium 4.6.0.277 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11376 (11376)
Member for 8 years
QqiNEs.png

2e0do.png

Malwarebytes is a high performance anti-malware application that thoroughly removes even the most advanced malware and spyware. Malwarebytes version 4.xx brings comprehensive protection against today’s threat landscape so that you can finally replace your traditional antivirus.

Clean up your PC in minutes
We are famous for our free scan feature. In addition to detecting threats such as malware and viruses, it also identifies potentially unwanted programs that can slow down your system.

It protects you from online scammers
Web Protection blocks online scams, infected sites and malicious links, it also blocks phishing attempts that use fake sites to extract private information such as banking data.

Prevents ransomware attempts on your files
Using proprietary technology, Ransomware Protection creates a powerful defense against malware that locks down your PC and takes files and photos hostage.

Make your security simple
Our completely redesigned user interface makes it easy to customize your protection. You will be able to schedule scans, adjust protection layers and choose from three scan modes.

Introducing ... Malwarebytes Katana Engine
Our new detection engine finds more threats in less time and with less impact on performance. It also provides more information on detected threats, such as type and behavior, allowing you to make better security decisions. For example, rather than displaying a generic name of the threat, such as "Malware123," you will see a name such as "Spyware.PasswordStealer," with a link to information about that specific threat.

Malwarebytes Premium Benefits
Protects you from advanced (zero-day) threats, including ransomware, so you can surf the Web without worry
Removes all traces of malware for complete safety
Removes potentially unwanted programs (PUPs) that make your computer run poorly
Scans fast so you do not have to sit around and wait for your security to finish working
Easy to use, just set it and forget it
Can replace antivirus or run alongside other antivirus programs
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware screenshotMalwarebytes advanced technology protects businesses from the constantly-evolving threat that malware poses to corporate systems. From data loss to network corruption, undetected malware can decrease revenue and wreak havoc on your network. Malwarebytes provides maximum protection while using minimal resources, to keep your system focused on your business.

Whats New

Features and improvements

Added idle state logic to improve visibility of important notifications.
Improved multi-language support.
Security improvements.
Fixed issues

Restore from quarantine not working with some directory names.
User Interface (UI) freeze and crash on update.

File Size: 330 MB

2eYoK.png

QM1NZR.png

QM1bpA.png

QM1Wem.png

2eGaV.png

See "Readme" text for instructions.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    15 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 15 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    a7020c576b962c00cda2aec934eaac71476b5c55
  • Loading…

Twistty

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks again Mr. Spacely.
For some reason, I didn't think you could still find a fixed version of this software?

billybob62

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
399.2 GB
Uploaded
808.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Thanks Mr Spacely for the new update! Will seed.

Downloaded
2.6 GB
Uploaded
4.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you sir, most useful indeed

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the upload. Curious to know if anyone uses this with Eset Endpoint?

kuleido1

Downloaded
1.1 GB
Uploaded
4.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you so much for the latest updated.

meownir

Downloaded
34.8 GB
Uploaded
107.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hope it works. Will try and seed thank you sir

Dee/Dana

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
49.3 GB
Uploaded
170.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Appreciate this valuable share - thank you!

Edit: This did not work for me. I uninstalled old program with Revo uninstaller in 'advanced' mode'
Rebooted - disabled my anti virus and processed as advised. Something destroyed the Medicines so it did not
install as premium. What to do? Please help if possible ... :cry:

Last edited:

printy_dater

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
52.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

Edit: This did not work for me. I uninstalled old program with Revo uninstaller in 'advanced' mode'
Rebooted - disabled my anti virus and processed as advised. Something destroyed the Fix/Fixes so it did not
did you ran Medicines first, waited until it's done then install mwbytes?

printy_dater

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
52.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
congrats, seems to be working, great work!
few questions - since it can't contact update server - it means no virus database updates either, we need to install newer ver. of mwbytes, right?
also, seems it sometimes block my entire internet connection - i have to turn off mwbytes to get it work again, you had anything similar happen to you?

Twistty

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
congrats, seems to be working, great work!
few questions - since it can't contact update server - it means no virus database updates either, we need to install newer ver. of mwbytes, right?
also, seems it sometimes block my entire internet connection - i have to turn off mwbytes to get it work again, you had anything similar happen to you?
****few questions - since it can't contact update server - it means no virus database updates either, we need to install newer ver. of mwbytes, right?
You can do the updates in the Settings - General - tab - Just hit Update now! If you want to do it manually.
Automatic also seems to work.

****also, seems it sometimes block my entire internet connection - i have to turn off mwbytes to get it work again, you had anything similar happen to you?
Yes that seems bugged - use an adblocker in your browser instead.
Malwarebytes slows down your IP connection speeds - or breaks them completely.
At least that was what I encountered - so I disabled that setting.

Just turn on Malware, Ransomware, and Exploits - they all work fine. :angel:

Twistty

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Rebooted - disabled my anti virus and processed as advised. Something destroyed the Fix/Fixes so it did not
I had the same issue as you initially also!!!

What worked for me.
1 - Use the Windows uninstall method first *Iobit and *Revo uninstaller - seem to remove files too soon?
2 - Reboot the system.
3 - Then use Revo's - Advanced scanning for leftovers feature.
4 - Download - the Malwarebytes Support Tool - from their website, and run it.
The Malwarebytes Support Tool troubleshoots, repairs, and resolves issues with Malwarebytes for Windows. If you're experiencing a technical issue with Malwarebytes for Windows, you can use the Malwarebytes Support Tool to uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes.

The steps in this article detail the advanced Clean option. This option deletes all Malwarebytes for Windows files and all previous setting configurations. You then have the option to reinstall Malwarebytes for Windows with the default settings.

1. Download the .
  2. In the Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file.
  3. In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yesto continue the installation.
    • Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework is required to run the Support Tool on your computer. If you do not have a .NET 4.0 Framework, you will receive the following error while running the tool:
      DOC-2395-2.png
      • In the .NET 4.0 Framework not found pop-up window, click OK to open Microsoft's download page and download the latest .NET Framework components.
  4. In the Software License Agreement pop-up window, check the box (
    mceclip0.png
    ) next to Accept License Agreement after consenting to the agreement terms.
  5. Click Next to complete the installation. The Malwarebytes Support Tool automatically opens.
  6. In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced.
  7. In the Advanced Options, click Clean.
  8. In the Malwarebytes Cleanup pop-up window, click Yes. A pop-up window indicating the loading of the cleanup appears. Before the next step, make sure all your work is saved in the background.
  9. In the Malwarebytes Cleanup pop-up window, click OK to restart your computer.
  10. Once your computer restarts, in the pop-up window, click Yes. A pop-up window appears indicating a Post reboot cleanup.
  11. In the Reinstall Malwarebytes for Windows pop-up window, click Yes if you want to reinstall the Malwarebytes app.
    2020-04-07_10-18-16.png
  12. If you choose to reinstall Malwarebytes, click one of the following choices when asked Where are you installing Malwarebytes?
    • Personal Computer
    • Work Computer
  13. Click Install. A window with a loading bar of the installation appears. After the installation, the Malwarebytes app opens.
You have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled Malwarebytes for Windows. You can safely close the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
6 - Reboot again.
7 - Apply the fix - FIRST!!!
8 - Re-Install Malwarebytes
9 - Reboot for the final time :(

***Note - Removing anti virus software is always a pain - it is because of the features they need to use to protect your system.

Last edited:

Dee/Dana

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
49.3 GB
Uploaded
170.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I had the same issue as you initially also!!!

What worked for me.
1 - Use the Windows uninstall method first *Iobit and *Revo uninstaller - seem to remove files too soon?
2 - Reboot the system.
3 - Then use Revo's - Advanced scanning for leftovers feature.
4 - Download - the Malwarebytes Support Tool - from their website, and run it.
The Malwarebytes Support Tool troubleshoots, repairs, and resolves issues with Malwarebytes for Windows. If you're experiencing a technical issue with Malwarebytes for Windows, you can use the Malwarebytes Support Tool to uninstall and reinstall Malwarebytes.

The steps in this article detail the advanced Clean option. This option deletes all Malwarebytes for Windows files and all previous setting configurations. You then have the option to reinstall Malwarebytes for Windows with the default settings.

1. Download the .
  2. In the Downloads folder, open the mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe file.
  3. In the User Account Control pop-up window, click Yesto continue the installation.
    • Microsoft .NET 4.0 Framework is required to run the Support Tool on your computer. If you do not have a .NET 4.0 Framework, you will receive the following error while running the tool:
      DOC-2395-2.png
      • In the .NET 4.0 Framework not found pop-up window, click OK to open Microsoft's download page and download the latest .NET Framework components.
  4. In the Software License Agreement pop-up window, check the box (
    mceclip0.png
    ) next to Accept License Agreement after consenting to the agreement terms.
  5. Click Next to complete the installation. The Malwarebytes Support Tool automatically opens.
  6. In the left navigation pane of the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click Advanced.
  7. In the Advanced Options, click Clean.
  8. In the Malwarebytes Cleanup pop-up window, click Yes. A pop-up window indicating the loading of the cleanup appears. Before the next step, make sure all your work is saved in the background.
  9. In the Malwarebytes Cleanup pop-up window, click OK to restart your computer.
  10. Once your computer restarts, in the pop-up window, click Yes. A pop-up window appears indicating a Post reboot cleanup.
  11. In the Reinstall Malwarebytes for Windows pop-up window, click Yes if you want to reinstall the Malwarebytes app.
    2020-04-07_10-18-16.png
  12. If you choose to reinstall Malwarebytes, click one of the following choices when asked Where are you installing Malwarebytes?
    • Personal Computer
    • Work Computer
  13. Click Install. A window with a loading bar of the installation appears. After the installation, the Malwarebytes app opens.
You have successfully uninstalled and reinstalled Malwarebytes for Windows. You can safely close the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
6 - Reboot again.
7 - Apply the fix - FIRST!!!
8 - Re-Install Malwarebytes
9 - Reboot for the final time :(

***Note - Removing anti virus software is always a pain - it is because of the features they need to use to protect your system.

Thank you for this detailed work-around. Will try soon.
Appreciate your thoughtfulness!

printy_dater

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
52.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
****few questions - since it can't contact update server - it means no virus database updates either, we need to install newer ver. of mwbytes, right?
You can do the updates in the Settings - General - tab - Just hit Update now! If you want to do it manually.
Automatic also seems to work.

****also, seems it sometimes block my entire internet connection - i have to turn off mwbytes to get it work again, you had anything similar happen to you?
Yes that seems bugged - use an adblocker in your browser instead.
Malwarebytes slows down your IP connection speeds - or breaks them completely.
At least that was what I encountered - so I disabled that setting.

Just turn on Malware, Ransomware, and Exploits - they all work fine. :angel:
thank you, everything is as you said, working fine now! :)

Twistty

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
thank you, everything is as you said, working fine now! :)
Thanks for confirming that my method worked for you also!?
It is what worked for me - glad it worked for others too.

Step 3 - Then use Revo's - Advanced scanning for leftovers feature. - Might not be needed?
*Only added that as I used that step, and Dee mentioned she has that program also.

jmh6906

Downloaded
86 GB
Uploaded
352.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Very thanks for this good job

James Canto

Downloaded
31.2 GB
Uploaded
87.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the update Brother.

printy_dater

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
52.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for confirming that my method worked for you also!?
It is what worked for me - glad it worked for others too.

Step 3 - Then use Revo's - Advanced scanning for leftovers feature. - Might not be needed?
*Only added that as I used that step, and Dee mentioned she has that program also.
i didn't have a problem with activating premium - activation worked flawless, mwbytes blocked my internet connection so i turned off web protection as you suggested :)

frnabung

Downloaded
5.6 GB
Uploaded
6.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Well done sirs. Works perfectly thank you so much for sharing great things. As suggested turned off Web Protection. Will seed!

mikeez

Downloaded
435.8 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
have a good day.. thank you so much for sharing this..