Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Malwarebytes 4.1 For Windows Updatable to V. 4.5 Premium

loubia6313

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
QuCAe9.jpg

QuCZJ3.png

MalwareBytes is one of the top antivirus and antimalware in the market today that is compatible with other Antiviruses.
It protect you , in addition to viruses, from hackers, malicious sites, infected ads, credit card skimmers and credential stealers.
Wwhen Ransamware is ON, it protects your PC, files, and photos while shielding you from vulnerable and unpatched software.
Finally, Brute Force protection blocks hackers attempting to guess your login info. And Uninstall protection blocks malware from disabling your security product.
It supports the following languages: Bulgarian, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian,
Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish

QuCPTc.png

SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS
Windows 7 or higher (32/64-bit). Active internet connection is required for real-time protection and product updates.

HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
800MHz CPU or faster, with SSE2 technology2048 MB (64-bit OS), 1024 MB (32-bit OS)250 MB of free hard disk space1024x768 or higher screen resolution

QuCQtz.png

QuCBnt.png

QuCOZ8.png

QuCgTJ.png

QuCktD.png

QuCoag.png

QuC8k5.png

QuC7kM.png

For installation, please see details in uploaded file How to Install.pdf.

QuCUVv.png

See the link:
25 security vendors out of 62, and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious

QuJjt3.gif

QuCxsE.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MniawY

• STAFF™ 🌟
Super Moderator
Uploader
Downloaded
156.5 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years
Now All Well, Keep Going @loubia6313

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@loubia6313 thank you but you need to know that malwarebytes is checking every login there ..
so after 2 weeks this is no more working :)
i have done the install and that was working great :)
just like i did with the version before yours :)
so now lets see how long it work ^^

Last edited:

loubia6313

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
NB.

Make sure your Host file always includes the following lines:

127.0.0.1 keystone.mwbsys.com
127.0.0.1 telemetry.malwarebytes.com

charhe19

Downloaded
45.3 GB
Uploaded
20.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this version sir ;);)

Ridvanco1

Downloaded
13.4 GB
Uploaded
387.1 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thankss team os is best

Djamalou

Downloaded
108.3 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Much appreciated, Thanks a lot for sharing!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,376.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
All good and i love it. Great post like you could be a professional.

Biju19

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello Guys, in my host file I inserted all the following lines but after some days of working with Premium, Malwarebytes turns back to free version. How can i solve?

0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
0.0.0.0 18.204.190.100
0.0.0.0 34.203.169.189
0.0.0.0 telemetry.malwarebytes.com
0.0.0.0 malwarebytes.invisionmanaged.net
0.0.0.0 sirius.mwbsys.com
0.0.0.0 hubble.mb-cosmos.com

127.0.0.1 malwarebytes.invisionmanaged.net
127.0.0.1 sirius.mwbsys.com
127.0.0.1 hubble.mb-cosmos.com

loubia6313

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello

1. First do not insert -in the HOST file- the lines 127.0.0.1 keystone.mwbsys.com and 127.0.0.1 telemetry.malwarebytes.com by hand as they are automatically added when licensing the software by the file LicenseMalwareBytes.exe.
2. Allow 'LicensingMalwreBytes.exe' to connect to the internet; You can disable it later.
3. Give the necessary time, around 2 minutes, to licensing by the Command Prompt.
4. Read the rest of the installation in the PDF I have provided.

Try uninstalling using REVO Uninstaller and install again by following the above steps.
Note. Use a firewall set such as you can control by yourself which files can connect to the internet.
Personnally, I use AVG Firewall included in AVG Internet Security.

Cheers.

monaco55

Downloaded
101.7 GB
Uploaded
445.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Much appreciated, thank you so much for sharing! :)

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Now All Well, Keep Going @loubia6313
That's a great picture of Mr. Grimbahir. Thanks for posting it. Peace indeed.

Biju19

Downloaded
1.2 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Hello

1. First do not insert -in the HOST file- the lines 127.0.0.1 keystone.mwbsys.com and 127.0.0.1 telemetry.malwarebytes.com by hand as they are automatically added when licensing the software by the file LicenseMalwareBytes.exe.
2. Allow 'LicensingMalwreBytes.exe' to connect to the internet; You can disable it later.
3. Give the necessary time, around 2 minutes, to licensing by the Command Prompt.
4. Read the rest of the installation in the PDF I have provided.

Try uninstalling using REVO Uninstaller and install again by following the above steps.
Note. Use a firewall set such as you can control by yourself which files can connect to the internet.
Personnally, I use AVG Firewall included in AVG Internet Security.

Cheers.
Thanks, I will try to unistall with Revo and test again. Actually I installed the preactivated version 3.xx downloadable on another post of teamos and I update it to 4.5xx. It is Premium now, but I don't know if the next days the server will detect it and will convert it to free version. If it will happen, I will try your proceure.
Many thanks!

bernalyggim

Downloaded
6.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

i've put 127.0.0.1 and 9999. any solutions?

loubia6313

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@bernalyggim and to all others.

Note: I have been using Malwarebytes for several months without a hitch. Real protection is ON, scheduling works and updating of virus definition is done several times a day. Even the program is updated from time to time.
Please follow the steps in addition what I have said in the uploaded file. Good luck!

1. When installing Malwarebytes 4.1, do not allow Malwarebytes to connect to internet, for this you should have a firewall set to ask when apps try to connect to the web. I personnally use the firewall built into AVG internet security.
2. After the input of the proxy 127.0.0.1 and port 9999, you should exit Malwarebytes because the latter sees LicenseMalwareBytes.exe as a malware and puts it in the quarantine.
3. Disable other antiviruses.
4. Right click and open LicenseMalwareBytes.exe as an administrator.
5. After 30 seconds, open Malwarebytes and check if it has turned to premium, you may need to exit and open MalwareBytes again.
6. Download the latest Malwarebytes app from their site. Install and allow it to connect to internet.
7. When finished with installing, check updates by right clicking the icon at the taslbar.
8. Open the host file located at C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, right click on it, open Properties and check 'read only'.

Q8Qb15.png

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Well, I can not get past step #4. I am doing exactly what it says up to step #4, but when I right-click and tell it to run as administrator, the cmd window opens up and closes in 1/2 of a second! Nothing happens. The host file is not altered or changed in any way and if I try to run the program it is still in "free" mode and complains about the proxy server.

I have always had a hard time with this program in the past. I guess I will just give up.

loubia6313

Downloaded
13.6 GB
Uploaded
75.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years

@Thibor69

Try these:
Uninstall using Revo Uninstaller and restart device.
Reinstall after making sure:
- Windows defender is disabled.
- Your Antivirus is NOT set to automatic but to 'ASK' such as you decide by yourself: to make an exception for the file or to send it to quarantine.
- Any other antimalware is disabled.

Wukong

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
23.5 GB
Uploaded
8.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I tried, but unfortunately I failed. although I tried 3x and followed the instructions exactly.
Thanks anyway for your efforts

Thibor69

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
624.8 GB
Uploaded
2.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years

@Thibor69

Try these:
Uninstall using Revo Uninstaller and restart device.
Reinstall after making sure:
- Windows defender is disabled.
- Your Antivirus is NOT set to automatic but to 'ASK' such as you decide by yourself: to make an exception for the file or to send it to quarantine.
- Any other antimalware is disabled.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I do not have any AV or AntiMalware installed and defender is also gone. So that is not the problem. I am just curious if anyone else has gotten this to work within the last week or so ?

Cheers :)

dilber

Downloaded
6.9 GB
Uploaded
7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Q8qPGd.jpg

Oh yes i did it at least for now.
I followed instructions and what i did a bit different is i shut it down completly few times and restarted. So shut it down also from the task bar and let licence program run. I hope it wont turn back to free after a while. Language in pic is Dutch but you will understand it i think.

Big thanks to @[SIZE=14px]loubia6313[/SIZE]