Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent MAGIX VEGAS Pro 20.0.0.403

Virus Total Result
https://prnt.sc/ZQy6W_ktvYZ6

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years

Q0WUKq.jpeg

MAGIX VEGAS Pro 20.0.0.403

Product Information
File Name MAGIX VEGAS Pro 20.0.0.403 Multilingual
Created By MAGIX
Version 20.0.0.403
License Type full_version
Release Date May 11, 2023
Languages EnglishFrenchGermanSpanish

Q8UnHq.gif

Overview of MAGIX Vegas Pro
VEGAS Pro is the Creative Software from MAGIX Corporation for Professional Video, Audio, and Blue-ray Disc Creating!
Only Vegas combines real-time SD, HD, 2K, and 4K video editing with unrivaled audio tools to provide the ultimate all-in-one environment for creative professionals. High-definition and high-fidelity.

VEGAS Pro gives you more editing power than ever before. With new velocity limits, you can create a fast motion that’s 40 times faster than the average speed.
New hover scrub capabilities make marking in and out points and adding footage from the Trimmer much faster and more efficient.
That leaves more time for your main goal: creating impressive videos.

Make complete HD recordings stand out in top quality with intelligent plug-ins, even in 4K projects.
Incorporate your HD archival footage in 4K projects with Smart Upscaling and Smart Zoom tools. Deliver your project in a variety of standard 4K file formats.

Features of MAGIX Vegas Pro
Innovative editing tools
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Superior audio control
ProRes 4444 files with embedded alpha channels
Support for 8K files through proxy workflow
NVENC 10-bit HEVC rendering
HEVC/XAVC Support

Q8U3OQ.gif

System Requirements and Technical Details
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10/11
Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better with 2.5 GHz and 4 Cores
RAM: 16 GB RAM
Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media
Graphics card: Supported NVIDIA, AMD/ATI, or Intel GPU with at least 512 MB of memory (1 GB recommended for 4K and GPU-accelerated video processing)

Q8UsUr.gif

Q8URRh.gif

Read the "READ ME TEXT FILE" or Apply Medicine ETC.

Qfkp5o.jpg

Q8U4LW.gif

Qgf9jE.png

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    934a328d383d7c7880f94f4796622159062727d2
  • Loading…
D

Deleted member 1148538

I'm a designer and a video editor. I can't thank you enough for this version of Vegas pro. I have been using Vegas 18 for last few years. Now Finally I could find an updated version. Thanks a lot for this. Downloading + Seeding

Have a great day.