Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Mac version that works on a regular laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makow1967

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Is there a Mac version that works on a regular laptop??

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11520 (11520)
Member for 8 years

Makow1967

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
I think the topic is bigger than I can comprehend.
But from your explanation, you made great efforts, thank you

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
262 (270)
Member for 7 years
more than likely none as hackingtosh required specific hardware specially graphics card and wireless card!

Makow1967

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
more than likely none as hackingtosh required specific hardware specially graphics card and wireless card!​
I think I saw the full version of Windows 10 before on the Mac system a while ago, but I don't remember where I saw it

Toaster

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
9.9 GB
Uploaded
43.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
There is always the possibility to virtualize it on VMware (at the cost of reduced performance).
I have a macOS 12.x in my VLab, it's doing the job for basic stuff. That being said, if you need to use 100% of your hardware, may be better aim for Hackintosh (I write "maybe", because as I never tested this solution, I can't compare the performance).

Makow1967

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
There is always the possibility to virtualize it on VMware (at the cost of reduced performance).
I have a macOS 12.x in my VLab, it's doing the job for basic stuff. That being said, if you need to use 100% of your hardware, may be better aim for Hackintosh (I write "maybe", because as I never tested this solution, I can't compare the performance).
I swear I saw a Windows version running on a Mac interface on a friend's laptop, but I don't remember who it was

Status
Not open for further replies.