Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Looking 4 Name of Specific Switch Homebrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I'm looking for the name of a specific piece of nintendo switch homebrew with ASCII UI design that hooked into the software portion of the web archive to download older platform video game titles (like ps1 games, n64 games, dreamcast, gamegear, etc....). I know it was on the switch homebrew app store because I remember seeing it and passing it over LONG ago, but I can't remember the name, nor if it even exists online anymore. Now while I am tempted to use it, this is ONLY so I can finally put a name to it and put it out of my mind once and for all

If this thread ain't kosher, feel free to lock it (and pop it if you funky enuf)

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
sounds like Retroarch will send the link

Last edited:

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
sounds like Retro arch h**ps://Fwww.retroarch.com
I appreciate your trying to help. However, outside links are not allowed.

nuttz

Queen of the Water
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
208.5 GB
Uploaded
102.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
56 (55)
Member for 8 years
I appreciate your trying to help. However, outside links are not allowed.
even if the link does not lead back too TeamOs ??? as if you take a look click on the link i posted will take you know where sorry if im in the wrong though was not my intention

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
even if the link does not lead back too TeamOs ??? as if you take a look click on the link i posted will take you know where sorry if im in the wrong though was not my intention
I always appreciate ur replies. But the links should be within Teamos. I know u have good and helpful intentions. U can send the links via inbox.

LodeUnknown

Downloaded
21.9 GB
Uploaded
45.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
trust me when I say this piece of homebrew was an entirely seperate app/program from retroarch itself. it had NO link to retroarch in any way, shape, or form, and I am dead sure if it ever did the retroarch devs would've done their best to excise it from their platform the very second it got pushed onto it

again, it ISN'T RETROARCH ITSELF, its/was its own entirely separate being, NOT AN EMULATOR. Besides, the only things you could download with retroarch game wise were the emulator cores to run the games in question, and maybe download about a handful of very homebrew custom games, nothing official AA studio make or whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.