Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Latest posts scrolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello

I cannot scroll backwards past yesterday 8:22 AM. Am I the only one in this situation?
Please check yourself if you can go further back in time and let me know.

I've tried different browsers. I've tried different OSs. I've rebooted. Nothing has solved the problem.

Cheers

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
The deepest i can scroll in "Latest Post" is Cyberlab Ultimate v5.3.0.12 ---TeamOs--- with a reply from Jimmy on Yesterday at 12:52 PM

I am using Firefox and replying to you via mobile and there seems to be no problem with the site nor the browser.

Just a curious question, though. What are you exactly looking for? Doesn't one day problem and queries satisfy you? Why do you want to look deeper?

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the reply.
The same for me. Same post but different time because different time zone.

I'm using Firefox too.

I'm questioning because it used to be possible to go way further back in time.
The good thing about this is to be able to catch up if you've been away for a couple days. Or more!

Cheers

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the reply.
The same for me. Same post but different time because different time zone.

I'm using Firefox too.

I'm questioning because it used to be possible to go way further back in time.
The good thing about this is to be able to catch up if you've been away for a couple days. Or more!

Cheers
🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻🤷🏻

I don't know just what it is that you used to catch up with when you don't come here for a couple of days, brother.

The thing about "latest post" is that it shows the post made in this forum latestly. It doesn't mean it is the latest thread. Like, i can go to a thread made by someone in 2016 and reply a "Thank you" , it will show up in latest post. That's the working principle behind the latest post.

If you need to know what has happened in the forum when you are gone a while, then newest thread is your friend.

Just checked the newest thread deepest thread. I can go as long as Feb 3, 2024. [Meaning, any new thread that has been created from Feb 3 to till date will be shown instead of old thread with new comments threads]

Hope this helps and solves your troubles.

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for the clarification.

Yes the new threads give you the new ones.
But the latest posts give you new comments.
I agree that one may not be very interested in a "Thank you" but it is sometimes quite valuable to read about a problem with the post and the solution to this problem.
This is why I try to follow up.

Thanks for you time and advice

Cheers

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for the clarification.

Yes the new threads give you the new ones.
But the latest posts give you new comments.
I agree that one may not be very interested in a "Thank you" but it is sometimes quite valuable to read about a problem with the post and the solution to this problem.
This is why I try to follow up.

Thanks for you time and advice

Cheers
I understand your point and if you are someone who reads the comments to see the solution to a problem, then I suggest you to exclude the other category threads from showing up in your tab section. I mostly do that whenever I want to see if there is someone in this forum who has a issue and seeks solutions.

EDIT: It used to work but not any more as i just checked now. it is either select all to exclude or show all. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks again for your valuable suggestions.
I'm learning something with you help.

Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.