Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Keeping my genuine Windows key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makozak

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey guys,

I bought a new laptop that came officially pre activated from Acer with Windows 10. I free updated to Windows 11 and kept my key.
Problem is that Acer bloated that Laptop way too much with unnecessary softwares. I tried uninstalling as much as I can but it's still not enough.

If I do a clean install of my Laptop with one of the Custom Lite Windows 11 OS that are here, will I lose my Genuine Key ?

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
I feel that you won't lose the Genuine Key... But! I would certainly google that exact same question.... But that's me! Good luck!

Makozak

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for your fast reply!
I did some googling and found that since Windows 10, Microsoft linked hardwares with their keys. So if I do a clear install, I should technically keep my keep.
The issue is that I am willing to do a clean install of a custom built windows from TeamOS.
So I am not sure if it will still be the same or not ?

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
264 (272)
Member for 7 years
@Makozak google Windows key viewer download it... save your bios key, to a notepad. format that sucker and install a fresh copy of Windows 11!
QvlhXM.png

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Magical Jelly Bean KeyFinder is a tool that we can run from the USB memory and it retrieves license information from the operating system as well as from other Microsoft products. It also retrieves Adobe program codes, or searches for them from other computers on the same local network in its Pro version.
SoftKey Revealer retrieves licenses for Windows and other Microsoft or Adobe products.
ProduKey, for its part, does not require installation and easily recovers the password of our operating system, as well as other Microsoft programs such as Office or SQL, to name a few.

@Makozak, you have several tools to recover your original Windows key.
Good luck.

Makozak

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Omg that is way more than I actually asked !
Will do!

Thanks a bunch guys :)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Omg that is way more than I actually asked !
Will do!

Thanks a bunch guys :)
If Windows 11 does not activate after saving the Windows 10 oem license that came with your laptop, you have the option of contacting Microsoft in your country for assistance if it is important to you to keep your genuine license. :)

OldSchoolpc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
143.6 GB
Uploaded
91.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Look, the O.E.M Windows O/S is usually filled with crapware and junk. Always, do a clean install with Windows and de-bloat it with appropriate software. I always use a Medicines tool to get a digital license when I install Windows 10. After, you can upgrade to Windows 11 if you want and it will keep your activation status

telbar2000

Downloaded
229.4 MB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thanks for your fast reply!
I did some googling and found that since Windows 10, Microsoft linked hardwares with their keys. So if I do a clear install, I should technically keep my keep.
The issue is that I am willing to do a clean install of a custom built windows from TeamOS.
So I am not sure if it will still be the same or not ?
you wont lose the key at all. To put your mind at rest i have literally just done the same thing, but win 11 fresh install didn't have my network drivers so i had to get a usb wifi dongle. But you 100% wont lose the key!
also if you use Belarc advisor, it gives you all the info of your machine in great detail, including the key ;)
Here's the link

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years