Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Kaspersky always asks to connect new Network (VPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi, i got a problem. I hope i'm right herem when not, then please push me to the right place. I bought me MullvadVPN and everytime i boot up my pc, Kaspersky Total Security asks me if it is ok to connect to a new Network that is detected. And i do not know where i can change the option that Kaspersky doesnt have to ask.

Somebody knows what i can do?

LINK REMOVED! Read the rules!

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
If it sees what looks like a new connection then surely it is a fundamental part of its job to ask? It may not be possible to stop it.
I assume that you have already read "How to install Kaspersky Total Security" on the Kaspersky support site and downloaded the manuals and guides that they have there.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Yes i did, but nothing what i do helps. I'm not good at Firewalls and etc. I think thats my problem.

*TheBeast*

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
947.2 MB
Uploaded
149.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I use Kaspersky Internet Security and it is the same for me, although i do not use Mullvad i use Different VPN. I think why it keeps asking is because when connecting the VPN creates a Temporary Adapter "Especially if using "Wireguard" but possibly not limited to Wireguard. When you Disconnect from the VPN it Removes the Temporary Adapter it creates... So the reason it asks you everytime is because it freshly creates a new Adapter temporarily each time which is why it does not remember your choice...

I looked through Kaspersky settings and i did not see any option to turn off the notifications for that specifically. So each time you will likely need to approve the new Connection.At first it annoyed me alot but I do not wish to change Antivirus so i have no other choice but to deal with that Notification each time.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Somehow it stopped. Funny.

But the same for me, i dont want to change. Except when i have to reinstall everything on my pc.

Chuck

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
@Ravn73

Please let us know when you are satisfied with the answers you have received so that we can close the thread.

Ravn73

Banned
Downloaded
28.8 GB
Uploaded
78.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Ravn73

Please let us know when you are satisfied with the answers you have received so that we can close the thread.

Can be closed. It doesnt happen anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.