Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Issue with installing Radeon graphic card driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sreerajklm10

Banned
Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello Team

I have an Acer Aspire E1- 572G model laptop having Intel i5 with AMD Radeon R7 M265 Graphic card inbuilt version with 8 gigs of Ram. When i have successfully booted windows 10 on my system, I tried to install the AMD Radeon Graphic card driver downloaded from the AMD website. When ever I tried to install it my system is getting freezed and it will not work until I tried to turn of by pressing the power button for a moment. After that When I try to turn it on, the booting screen appears and it will be stuck in the booting screen. I am facing this issue ony with Windows 10. I am currently on windows 8.1 and not facing such issues. Even in windows 7 also I am not facing any issue.

I really love to use Windows 10. But due to this freezing I am not able to do so.

Please help me :( :(

thejr007

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
650.4 GB
Uploaded
762.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
that acer model lists a diver for an intel graphics... which would cause a rather big glitch...

are u sure you have a radeon card? maybe install the intel ones anyways and then download drivers manually direct from amd...

and from a random post about troubleshooting.,...

man u couldn't pay me to touch a laptop...

Last edited:

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
@thejr007 is correct. You sure it's AMD? This is what I've found:
arrow.png

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@Sreerajklm10,
From what I saw on the manufacturer's page for your laptop model, there are only AMD graphics drivers for Win7 and Win8x.

For Win7
laptop_w7.png

For Win8
laptop_w8.png

For Win8.1 they only offer a generic VGA driver for AMD.
laptop_w81.png

For Win10, they don't offer any AMD graphics drivers, they only offer one from Intel.
laptop_w10.png

This information leads me to conclude that graphics card of your laptop is not prepared for Windows 10.
I hope I've helped.

znop01

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194 GB
Uploaded
762.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I came across this...

Last edited:

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
did you try by drivercloud ?

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I just want to add that when it comes to laptops, you can often observe a weird phenomenon. The same model laptops can have different specs depending on what geographic zone they are target to be sold. You need to know of the submodel number when possible. For example, the European Acers have AMD HD8750M 2GB, most Asian models have the m265 and some are only based on intel IGpu. That's why sometimes you might seem like you contradict the others but you all are right at the same time. To make things worse there are often side-channel importers that buy Laptops from one locale and sell to another due to price difference or internet shops selling from wherever to wherever.

My advice in situations like this is to use a program that detects the various hardware components (cpuz) or always ask for the full model and submodel number, just to save you valuable time.

Here are some examples from a quick google search around the world. (It's safe to assume that G stands for Graphics).

PAs9Kz.png

Hope it helped.

Last edited:

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
copy past direct X report it s better

Sreerajklm10

Banned
Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Hello
that acer model lists a diver for an intel graphics... which would cause a rather big glitch...

are u sure you have a radeon card? maybe install the intel ones anyways and then download drivers manually direct from amd...

and from a random post about troubleshooting.,...

man u couldn't pay me to touch a laptop...

Hello,

I am attaching the specifications of my laptop for further refrence, Yes it actually have an intel HD graphics as well as Radeon graphic card. I face the issue only when I try to install the graphic card software which is downloaded from the AMD website. I usually do the automatic detection and install file which is available in the website (AMD Adrenaline) It detects and install the components. Once it reaches about 99 percent or sometimes it shows installed successfully my system freezes and it will not respond to any keys or anything. So i have to hard reset the laptop. Once it is turned on. It will be stuck in the booting screen. Don't know why. One of my friend is using the same laptop, but he is using windows 10 software.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
..One of my friend is using the same laptop, but he is using windows 10 software.
You have to be sure that your friend's laptop has the same hardware components as yours.
As you have seen before, the same model may have different specifications.
After verifying that, ask him to share drivers with you or explain how he made them work well with W10.
As I showed you in my previous answer the manufacturer does not have AMD graphics drivers for Windows 10.
This thread can continue with users who will advise you to install programs that detect your drivers and download them, such as SlimDrivers, Driver Easy, Driver Booster etc, but you should find and test that.
Another thing that I advise you is to make the consultation in Acer community, there are many technicians and users who can provide you with an accurate answer.

From here we can do nothing but everything previously advised, read it and put it into practice. This thread will be closed shortly ...

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Ok, let's try this:

Your problem has to do with an incompatibility between Intel and AMD latest drivers on older laptops. Long story short, AMD driver somehow detects the IGPU as main graphic card and... crashes.

Leshcat labs is a company that makes drivers specifically for this case and developed the so-called Catalyst UnifL Driver. It incorporates in one package both intel IGPU and AMD Radeon drivers. You can read more on their site and also check the other solutions they offer. Download the driver from the link below by copy/paste since we can't post live links. My advice is, to do a format again after you download the package so you have a clean windows setup to try. After installation, make a system restore point, and install a newer catalyst on top, it should work fine. If not use system restore to roll back and stay with the older version of Catalyst. Also, make sure you choose the right hardware from the list.

PAHTYW.png

Link to download (use copy/paste)
Code:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/leshcatlabs/

Let us know how it went and the best of luck.

PS. This driver is an excellent solution for many similar issues with other laptop brands too, that also have Igpu and AMD graphics.

Last edited:

Sreerajklm10

Banned
Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
@Cyler @jua Thanks for the help. let me check with the app that you have provided.

Also @jua me n my friend has the same lap with same config. :)
Any way thanks for the help

JohnJo

Downloaded
35.2 GB
Uploaded
232 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
To get rid of that bsod use Display Driver Uninstaller, one the best utility i know for drivers removals, last version in Safe Mode (understanding all features u wil delete). Apply for support to site team Acer or in their forum. Wait. :)

Sreerajklm10

Banned
Downloaded
22.3 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Ok, let's try this:

Your problem has to do with an incompatibility between Intel and AMD latest drivers on older laptops. Long story short, AMD driver somehow detects the IGPU as main graphic card and... crashes.

Leshcat labs is a company that makes drivers specifically for this case and developed the so-called Catalyst UnifL Driver. It incorporates in one package both intel IGPU and AMD Radeon drivers. You can read more on their site and also check the other solutions they offer. Download the driver from the link below by copy/paste since we can't post live links. My advice is, to do a format again after you download the package so you have a clean windows setup to try. After installation, make a system restore point, and install a newer catalyst on top, it should work fine. If not use system restore to roll back and stay with the older version of Catalyst. Also, make sure you choose the right hardware from the list.

PAHTYW.png

Link to download (use copy/paste)
Code:
 https://sourceforge.net/projects/leshcatlabs/

Let us know how it went and the best of luck.

PS. This driver is an excellent solution for many similar issues with other laptop brands too, that also have Igpu and AMD graphics.

Thanks a lot For your support and the information about this app you have informed. I am now running successfully in Windows 10 os with both my graphic card support:

Thank you everyone for your wonderful support

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Glad it worked out my friend. Enjoy your windows 10 and keep the driver on a usb stick in case of a future format.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thread locked and tagged as completed!
Thanks to everyone for help and suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.