Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Is there a benefit to DL Win 11 Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paeonin

Downloaded
26.7 GB
Uploaded
788.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'm getting a Win 11 Home PC.

When I had Windows 10, the Solutions And Discussions thread clarifying the differences between the windows 10 versions was very helpful.
It helped me decide to torrent Win 10 Pro because I wanted to have native access to group policy settings + Hyper V. I looked, but couldn't find a similar discussion for Windows 11.

I appreciated the option for improved privacy settings from access to the group policy, but in reality I just use Windows Privacy Dashboard and O&O Shutup to change my settings.

According to Google, I'm just missing out on Windows Information Protection and Bitlocker device encryption, which is fine.

Is there any other reason, particularly for privacy, for me to download a Windows 11 Pro build and install over the preinstalled Windows 11 Home I'll get?

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
I'll just show you the list, and if you want to talk about something specific, we can.
I highlighted the No to make it easier to check.

FeatureWindows 11 HomeWindows 11 Pro
Set up with a local accountNoOnly when set up for work or school
Join Active Directory/Azure ADNoYes
Hyper-VNoYes
Windows SandboxNoYes
Microsoft Remote DesktopClient onlyYes
Windows HelloYesYes
Device encryptionYesYes
Firewall and network protectionYesYes
Internet protectionYesYes
Parental controls/protectionYesYes
Secure BootYesYes
Windows Defender AntivirusYesYes
BitLocker device encryptionNoYes
Windows Information ProtectionNoYes
Mobile device management (MDM)NoYes
Group PolicyNoYes
Enterprise State Roaming with AzureNoYes
Assigned AccessNoYes
Dynamic ProvisioningNoYes
Windows Update for BusinessNoYes
Kiosk modeNoYes
Maximum RAM128GB2TB
Maximum no. of CPUs12
Maximum no. of CPU cores64128
Encryption File System (EFS) NoYes

Those are the main differences but due to the number of updates that happened since the release of 11, there might be a few things missing.

Last edited:

lunchtime

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
955.5 GB
Uploaded
45.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
If you're a developer, you'll want to explore Windows Subsystem for Linux which I have found to be the best workflow for myself personally.
It's very, very nice to run Linux inside Win11 for all your dev needs. Keeps the host system nice and clean while compartmentalizing development into a purely linux environment.

Other than that, unless you care about TPM 2.0 security, there really isn't too much other than the crispy UI which I've grown to really like.

WhiteLocks

eXPerience
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
774.5 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I use Home edtion, less bloatware and i never use the extra stuff that comes with Pro edition. :)

Paeonin

Downloaded
26.7 GB
Uploaded
788.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I'll just show you the list, and if you want to talk about something specific, we can.

Seriously appreciate it. Thank you so much. A lot of things happened and I lost my oppurtunity to get what I had planned for now, but this is really helpful.. Thanks a mil again. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to reply before.

Status
Not open for further replies.