Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Is it only me or the thought of looking for a Final Fantasy game here on TeamOS is still enticing?

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Anyone here other than me that is also looking for torrents of Final Fantasy Games (VII-X)? I really had a massive longing and nostalgia for those installments but haven't had much luck in obtaining one or several.
I started playing when I was a 6 year-old kid and now that I already finished my studies in the medical field just recently, I can't help it but seem to notice that I've been craving for the stuff that I haven't finished way back in my
childhood!

If it is not a violation of rules and policies of TeamOS, can someone post a torrent link of Final Fantasy games on PC (VII-X) on the Game section of our torrent website? I'd be more than willing to seed such torrents for
as long as I can. Thank you very much and have a great day ahead of you!

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Moved to here.. Good Luck

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
225.3 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
It's only you.

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Moved to here.. Good Luck
Alrighttt thank you very much for the kind help! Big one!

Nacht

Downloaded
51.2 GB
Uploaded
62.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
It's only you.
i still hope that there many final fantasy fans here tho, very much hoping! :rofl:

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
I can upload it, but its a huge file, i have the whole collection as a matter of fact, but because of its size, I can seed it fully maybe once or twice, I cant always seed that due to the size.
as I have an upload cap limit of 1000GB per month after that the upload speed drops. so you are going to have to help seed on this, as I do not want to upload a torrent and then it being dead after 3 months. must be worth it :cool:
PS . I see you don't seed much anyway. So its going have to be more than you looking for this game (file size 300GB+)

Last edited:

L3GI0N5

Power User
Downloaded
209.2 GB
Uploaded
4.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
23 (24)
Member for 5 years
maybe I can just give you the link of where I downloaded it from, would be better. second thoughts, 347GB is a bit toooo big for me. sorry

RedDove

ā­ VIP
Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
42 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
I don't think it's just you.
I know a few people who wouldn't mind
playing those. The graphics are amazing.
Though I've never gotten far with Final Fantasy,
I wouldn't mind trying again.

Sharrow

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
367.3 GB
Uploaded
585.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I'll help to seed this. I'm not so bothered about playing them, but if they're uploaded I'll help seed. :)